Mona y Dave Wedding Slideshow: Elizabeth Medina

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 jesmcan

• 1,091 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by MAK
    I can't say enough good things about Elizabeth's work... She is amazing! I also had fantastic wedding planners! Weddings Riviera Maya are AWESOME!

What a beautiful wedding!!! We were just in Playa last week on our site visit and stayed at La Tortuga. We have decided to do our rehersal dinner there :) We loved that hotel so much. Wonderful pictures and congrats on having such wonderful wedding.
    The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#12 Geralyn

• 2,677 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 01:19 PM

absolutely beautiful! Congrats!

#13 jwilke5

• 314 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 01:58 PM

Your pics are absolutely gorgeous!! Congrats, and thanks for sharing =)

#14 Tilly in the Sun

Tilly in the Sun
        • 450 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 05:13 PM

oh wow your pics are awesome! The ones where your hubby sees you for the first time almost had me in tears!! You looked gorgeous and it looked like a great party! (LOVE the Beatles song choice as well!)

#15 amygirl1169

• 653 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 05:51 PM

Incredible photos! Love the parade down the street after the ceremony!!

#16 MAK

• 89 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 07:55 PM

Thank you Ladies!!! It was such a great time

La Tortuga was fantastic!!! We had the majority of our wedding guests stay there and they were SO ACCOMMODATING!!!! We basically took over the bar area for the majority of the time that we stayed there.... such a fantastic hotel & staff.

EM is AMAZING! She was the reason I wanted to get married in the Yucatan and not on the pacific coast. She is a true artist and captures the emotions of the day so well!

My dress was a true collaboration between my seamstress and I. She really understood exactly the look I was going for and helped transform my dress into my dream dress (I guess my power point slides helped :)

Also, my I couldn't have done any of it without the fantastic Ladies of Wedding's Riviera Maya! Thank you so much Luisa, Gelena, & Adriana!

Weddings Riviera Maya Weddings on the beach Playa del Carmen Tulum Riviera Maya

#17 super19

• 1,123 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 02:44 PM

Wow, your wedding was beautiful! Great pics!

#18 buehler.allison

• 99 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 01:38 AM

What a gorgeous wedding! Your dress is beautiful.

#19 YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 5,369 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 01:57 AM

GORGEOUS pictures!! You look so amazing and i LOVE your shoes! Elizabeth is so talented!! Your pictures are great!

#20 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
                    • Vendor
                    • 278 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 04:16 PM

Hi Mona! Thank you for sharing your photos and of course for being a wonderful couple to photograph! It was so great to see how all your plans came to life on the day of the wedding, it was one of those weddings where the day seems to just fly right by! I really hope the photographs portray some of the emotions of the day and how much fun everyone was having in Playa del Carmen. I could tell that your guests were going to be talking about the wedding for a LONG time. Here are a few photos to give an idea of how the different locations in Playa del Carmen were used on the wedding day, there are more photos Click the image to open in full size.

The Catholic ceremony.

Click the image to open in full size.

Dancing on the Quinta Avenida on the way to the reception...

Bride and groom on the beach at sunset...

The reception at the Kool beach Club.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users