Photo

Wishing Sassygirl Sarah Good Luck on her 07/07/07 Wedding!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 10:04 PM

Congrats Sarah, hope your wedding is fabulous!

#22 PaulaV

PaulaV
    • VIP Member
    • 2,813 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 10:08 PM

Congrats Sarah! Hope your day is just perfect!

#23 1elephant

1elephant
      • VIP Member
      • 15,998 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 10:16 PM

good luck and congrats!!!!!!

#24 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
        • 1,188 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 11:29 PM

Thank you girls you are bringing tears to my eyes!

We just got back about an hour ago and I have to tell you all that we had the time of our lives! Everything was awesome - our guest loved the Hilton and Cabo in general! The weather was perfect all week! I will write a review and post pictures soon...I PROMISE!

I could not have had such a perfect day if not for this forum and the wonderful girls who make it work. Your ideas and suggestions made my wedding amazing! THANK YOU!

SO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS DETAIL FROM MY TRIP.....I was kinda sad when I left to go to Cabo since it didn't seem like the BDW starfish was going to make it to me - the one I was going to get had gotten lost during that wedding and so I figured it wasn't going to be part of my day. On Wednesday night we were in our room at about 10PM and there was a knock at our door. When I opened the door I found a member of the hotel staff holding the starfish for me. I have no idea how it got to me but it totally made my night! On the day of the wedding, I stuck it in my flowers and Juan Carlos commented that he had seen it a few times...I told him the story about how it showed up and he said he got chills - you girls are the best! Thanks!
          Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
          http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#25 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 11:35 PM

ooohhh - sarah, i got the chills reading this! i remember now, a thread where we had to figure out someone's real last name because we needed to get it to the person at the resort BY NAME - screen names don't work at the hotel! lol

anyway, we're glad you're back - and i can't wait to hear more about your day!

#26 DreaW

DreaW
            • Banned
            • 2,462 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 01:30 AM

HOORAY Sarah!!!!
              I'm so glad everything went well and that you got the starfish.....you have to give us more details and pics of course

#27 LadyP

LadyP
              • 3,156 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:36 AM

I am soooo late. I am glad that everything went the way you wanted and the starfish made it in time. Cant wait to see teh pictures and congratulations on becoming a MRS

#28 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:41 AM

Awe what a great starfish story. Welcome back and I'll be sitting waiting for your review and pics. :-)

#29 NHPT

NHPT
                  • 3,848 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 12:24 PM

sarah- it was ME!!!!!
                    i left a note with it so you would know where it came from but i guess it didnt make it. well i am SO glad that you got it (i was a little scared to leave it at the front desk) and i am sure it brought you much luck! congrats
                    Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#30 JENESIS

JENESIS
                    • 394 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 12:29 PM

I'm so glad the day turned out great for you. I can't wait to hear about it.
                      Congratulations!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users