Sign in to follow this  
CourtneyV

Wishing Sassygirl Sarah Good Luck on her 07/07/07 Wedding!

Congratulations to Sarah (SASSYGIRL) and her new hubby (as of tomorrow!). I hope everything goes wonderfully! We're all sending you good wedding vibes!! cheesy.gif

I was just going to start a thread to wish you good luck!! I know everything will be beautiful and amazing and you have so many special things that you've done and your guests are going to love it. Congratulations!!!

Congratulations Sarah! Your wedding will be beautiful- I can't wait to see pics of the black & hot pink tables and all your DIY stuff. Have a great time!

Oh Sarah, it seems like only yesterday that I met you on this forum, and your wedding was so far away, and now you are off and getting married. I can't wait to see how all your hard work turned out. You are going to look amazing and everything will be perfect, I know it.

I can't wait for you to prove me right with pictures. CONGRATS!!

Yes, definitely congrats Sarah!! I can't wait to see how it all turns out. You were my secret santa last year - holy wow! And you are such a sweetie, and worked so hard - I can't wait to see how beautiful you look. CHEERS!