Sign in to follow this  
Soon2bMrsC

What kind of paper did you use for your boarding pass??

Hello, i was wondering if anyone used the linen paper for their boarding pass...and if so, how did it come out? i'm using regular cardstock but i was curious to know what others are doing...bunny_4.gif

I used cardstock, mainly because i wanted it to look more like a real boarding pass. We used texture with the background colors. They turned out really cute though! If you go into the boarding pass thread there are quite a few tips on what everyone used in making thiers...

I've done them in linen before and they looked great. I usually use a semi-gloss Xerox to look authentic and sometimes use Stardream metallic cardstock.

I used white linen paper and mine turned out great. The first one I printed smeared so I had to change my printer settings to "Glossy photo" so that the ink wouldn't run, but once I did that everything came out perfectly. I loved the texture and the look of the paper, it made everything look a bit more professional.

Jennifer I just looked at your thread and your boarding passes turned out beautiful. The sheen on the paper is perfect! Which colour did you use? And also, did you print them on an at-home printer or did you have them professionally printed on a laser? I am hoping to just print them at home but the descpription of that paper says it might not be suitable for at home printing...Thanks!