Photo

Mishka Designs -- wooden maracas

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 ddiinnyyeell

ddiinnyyeell
  • 226 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 05:51 PM

We used Mishka Designs to make personalized maracas for our wedding. They completely exceeded my expectations. Mishka was very responsive, her prices were extremely reasonable, and the maracas were absolutely perfect! I could not be happier and the guests absolutely loved them! They added a beautiful personal touch to our wedding.

Here's her blog entry on our maracas!

Mishka Designs' Blog: Hearts, Dia de Los Muertos ... what's there not to love?!
    Danielle & John
    Aventura Spa Palace
    October 30, 2009

Wedding Photos By Bella Luce Photography

#2 Mrs.Hockey

Mrs.Hockey
    • 272 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 06:24 PM

I love those maracas they are so cute. I was debating just making my own. Do mind me asking what kind of price she charged?

#3 autjo

autjo
      • 2,182 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 06:31 PM

Congrats!

Did you see Mishka's thread on your wedding?
        http://bestdestinati....ot-love-51401/

#4 vlynnw

vlynnw
        • 6,003 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 06:40 PM

I love the maracas her work is wonderful
          Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#5 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
          • 365 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:04 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Mrs.Hockey
            I love those maracas they are so cute. I was debating just making my own. Do mind me asking what kind of price she charged?
            I also debated making our own and decided to order from Mishka designs instead. She was great to deal with and will send them to your resort closer to your wedding date so you don't have to cart them down there.

This is copied from the e-mail she sent me in regards to my price request:
            Maracas start at $4.50 usd each for a simple design, two-tone maraca. An example of that would be Lacy Romance or White Flowers in my blog. It's $5.00 (total order) for each additional color and $.25 per maraca for line of text (i.e. $.25 for date, $.25 for location, $.25 for names).

I think it is totally worth it...they are gorgeous!

#6 Melidell

Melidell
            • 1,091 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 05:07 AM

These are really gorgeous. I've been looking for a cool idea for favours and the maracas and fans look perfect. I think I'll get in touch with her- thanks for the info!
              Loving married life!

#7 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
              • 1,574 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:46 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ChristinaP
                I also debated making our own and decided to order from Mishka designs instead. She was great to deal with and will send them to your resort closer to your wedding date so you don't have to cart them down there.

This is copied from the e-mail she sent me in regards to my price request:
                Maracas start at $4.50 usd each for a simple design, two-tone maraca. An example of that would be Lacy Romance or White Flowers in my blog. It's $5.00 (total order) for each additional color and $.25 per maraca for line of text (i.e. $.25 for date, $.25 for location, $.25 for names).

I think it is totally worth it...they are gorgeous!
                Hey guys! I didn't know this thread on maracas was out there - Christina, you were accidentally misquoted - the prices for this season (unless you were super early last year and quoted you for last season) are $4.00 usd for simple, two-tone - so just remind me of that when you come to order :). -m (p.s. thank you D!!! :):):)

#8 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
                • 365 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 03:48 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Mishka Designs
                  Hey guys! I didn't know this thread on maracas was out there - Christina, you were accidentally misquoted - the prices for this season (unless you were super early last year and quoted you for last season) are $4.00 usd for simple, two-tone - so just remind me of that when you come to order :). -m (p.s. thank you D!!! :):):)
                  Great! thanks for the clarification. I was quoted a couple of months ago, and will be ordering probably in February when I getg all my final numbers.

Nice to see you on the forum...I didn't know you were on here!

#9 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
                  • 1,326 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 03:54 PM

Those are FAB!

#10 KB&JC

KB&JC
                    • 70 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 08:14 AM

i LOVE these!!!
                      Dreams Cancun
                      May 14, 2011
                      Bride and Groom +37 booked and counting!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users