Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#1051 toesinsand30

toesinsand30
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 04:53 AM

youre lucky, as it seems that most of us are struggling with getting a response from her :(

Im going to wait another week or 2 and email her again if i havent heard.

Originally Posted by ehpage 

I emailed her last night and got replies from her same evening.

October 18, 2011 Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    I married my bestfriend with 60 of our closest family and friends

and I would do it all over again :D

#1052 ehpage

ehpage
    • 72 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 08:14 AM

Call her, it's the fastest way of getting a reply.

#1053 FleetMac bride

FleetMac bride
      • 200 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 08:30 AM

Hi, I'm new to the forum  has anyone actually found out about the long birth certifcates or them having to be notarized? l also read somehwhere about having to have your dad's name on the certificate too? Any information would be helpful Thanks

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica November 22nd-2011.

#1054 FleetMac bride

FleetMac bride
        • 200 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 08:31 AM

Can you let us know ?

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica November 22nd-2011.

#1055 ChrisBC25

ChrisBC25
          • 33 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:21 AM

grr i tried calling three times today and after they transferred me it would ring for a really long time and then make a weird noise then busy tone....called back for beverly to see what they say and they acted as if she were there and transferred me again. BAh i emailed her right now to see whats going on 

#1056 schayer

schayer
            • 42 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:00 PM

Ok, I finally got an answer!! I took your advice Ehpage and called. Chandlyn wasn't there but I spoke to Amelia (?? maybe the new assistant) and she look it up for me and confirm that they had everything and everything was good!

Here the number if anyone needs it: 1 876-973-7000 ext 50081

#1057 tris

tris
              • 609 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 11:33 AM

I finally got a reply back from Chandlyn regarding our long form birth certs. She said they received them and they were good. So we're not going to get them notarized.

She also confirmed that everything was still good as per my convo's with Beverly.

I had mentioned in the email "I'm a little nervous because we'd already had our day booked over once before" and she replied "we'll try our best to make sure everything goes as planned" ... the word "try" makes me nervous. I don't want my wedding day to be a "try". I'm probably just reading into everything way too much.

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#1058 lmarie

lmarie
                • 211 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 12:39 PM

tris, you had your wedding day booked over once before? What happened?

Originally Posted by tris 

I finally got a reply back from Chandlyn regarding our long form birth certs. She said they received them and they were good. So we're not going to get them notarized.

She also confirmed that everything was still good as per my convo's with Beverly.

I had mentioned in the email "I'm a little nervous because we'd already had our day booked over once before" and she replied "we'll try our best to make sure everything goes as planned" ... the word "try" makes me nervous. I don't want my wedding day to be a "try". I'm probably just reading into everything way too much.

#1059 katelynn

katelynn
                  • 414 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 07:10 PM

Can someone send me the information package from Tai Flora...prices and pictures. I have emailed them twice now with no reply. I know I should just leave it until we get there like other brides have said but I have a very OCD type personality and want to make sure everything is okay before we leave.

My email is kfairful@alumni.uoguelph.ca

Thanks ladies!!

Today I marry my bestfriend, the one I laugh with, the one I love.

#1060 ames9782

ames9782
                    • 166 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 02:30 PM

hey just wanted to let all you ladies know, for those of you who are still working on your OOT bags i was just on the bath and body works website  and they have the island scented travel size anti bacterial sanitizer on for 5 for $5, and the mini scented candles on for 3 for $5(it was the american one tho so it was a little more for the shipping $21 i think, maybe duty once it arrives but who knows better price than they've ever had in the store here).  i got 25 of each thing and with shipping and everything it only cost me $85!! which i thought was pretty good (works out to about $1.70 per item, which in store the sanitizer is $2 and the candles are $3.50 each) before i checked out i also searched the web for a promo code and found this one s113647 which was for 20% off your whole order.   so just thought i'd post and maybe it'll help some of you out! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users