kerrij

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

Has anyone been told to courier their documents? If so has anyone looked into prices?
I had to courier the docs last week. I used purolator and it cost $62. This was from Toronto Canada

Hi Brides, I was married at this resort a few months ago and am selling the chair ties and table runners that we took down with us. We had no problems packing them with us as they did not take up a lot of room. We gave them to the wedding coordinator when we had our meeting with her and they were set up exactly how I wanted the gazebo and then transferred to the dinner as well. They are satin turquoise and I am selling for $75. Email me personally at jenn.hamilton@hotmail.com if you are interested!

I got the call! I picked up my dress Friday. I am removing a feather thing off the side and adding a belt instead they are also pinning a sweetheart neckline aswell. 400 400

Originally Posted by dutchess View Post

I got the call! I picked up my dress Friday. I am removing a feather thing off the side and adding a belt instead they are also pinning a sweetheart neckline aswell.

YAY!! That is exciting..I want my dress now too!!  it is beautiful!  I wont get mine until December or January :( 

They said Sept Oct but I got it early. If I dont add belt I'm gonna do a corset back, but not both. I'm undecided really! :( its not to over the top Like my gypsy ansestors would have liked!! We are Irish travellers! Yes for real! I hope your comes early walsh!!

I hit another snag this weekend.... this one was my fault. :(

I ordered my canvas bags through vistaprint because they were having a sale, and I saved I think 50%, so I quickly put them together and ordered. I know, silly me.

Turns our I wrote my DATE wrong!??!? How? How!? Foolishness. 11.13.15, instead of 11.15.13.

There wasn't much I could do to justify not reordering them.

This time, I took time, fixed up my logo, and still got 50% off. And I only ordered what I needed +2 bags (for stragglers.) Since I know have my final guest list.... It was easier.

Oh well. Only about $100-unplanned dollars spent. Oh well.

Also, I grabbed some sarongs (instead of pashmina's) for the ladies' for my OOT bags. $12 at bikini village.

-Melissa

HI Ladies,

Has anyone purchased a garment bag for their dress to bring on the plane?

I can't find one anywhere. I bought my dress from a Discount Bridal Store off the rack and it was packaged in a white garbage bag looking thing.

I'd rather something nicer and a little bit more durable and safe for the plane.

Any ideas?

Yes my dress didn't come with bag either. I got it from David's bridal. It was not a crazy expensive dress. $1000 but I thought I would have got one with it!! I had one at home but would Like a nicer one.