kerrij

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

The resort bar is quite a distance away from the gazebo. But for $15/person, the bartender had everything our guests could want & more. It was well worth the money! My husband was even behind the table mixing the drinks himself as well as some of his buddies LOL. It was awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennypenny23 View Post
sunchick31- That sounds awesome!!! Did you play music from your ipod? And did they provide speakers??
We weren't sure what kind of equipment they had so we just burned a couple CD's. They did play them on the speakers and the DJ actually asked to keep the CD's. He had to leave just before 11pm because he was the DJ for the disco as well so he played the rest of our songs for us at the disco! (the regular music at the disco kinda sucks on a regular night).

Quote:
Originally Posted by tris View Post
Wedding date secured for May 2 / 2011 !!!
So excited!!
Hey Tris,

Mine is May 3rd 2011 so we will be there at the same time!! Have you picked your package or done anything else with the wedding planning as I havent and dont really know if I should!

Hey girls I'm happy to say I'm a new addition to the gran bahia wedding dates...hopefully! lol...we faxed beverly over our info but its been quite a few days since we've heard back if she got it all or not so we're kinda starting to worry but if everything did work out fine we're getting married Jan, 11, 2011!

hi ladies! I thought I had my date chosen but I've noticed that a bunch of you are getting married during the week...any particular reason why or why not to get married on a wknd vs a week day?

Thanks!!!

Hey Mekanabr,

I'm getting married on a wednesday for a two reasons...

1. we only wanted to missing one wk /5days/ or work, therefore travelling saturday-saturday

2. we wanted to be there for a couple days before/after the wedding

Hope that helps!