Posted 09 September 2009 - 12:14 PM
We did all six of them for $10 and it took me one evening. I used leftover fabric swatches from the bridesmaids dresses for most of the buttons (so the colors match our color scheme exactly!) and then got some sample swatches for free at JoAnns of a print to add some dimension (and green for the leaves).
I need to clean them up a little and tie a ribbon around the "stems" but here is an early picture!
Posted 09 September 2009 - 12:18 PM
Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:14 PM
Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:02 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users