Photo

Tiffany's Dreams Los Cabos Review

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#11 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
  • 427 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 05:58 PM

Tiffany, thanks for the post. I love your dress. I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures and the video!!!

Jess

#12 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
    • 427 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 05:59 PM

BTW, how much did you end up paying Brown for transportation?

Jess

#13 ~Angela~

~Angela~
      • 4,172 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 06:06 PM

Thanks for such a detailed review!!! :) Congratulations!

#14 melette

melette
        • 893 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 06:32 PM

Great detailed review Tiffany!!!! Thanks for sharing! i love the "funny" pics you posted! Butt grabbing is a specialty of my bestfriends! LOL!
          http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

#15 weddinggirl72

weddinggirl72
          • 139 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 08:42 PM

Loved the review!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!
            So far 68 RSVP's and 56 people are booked to stay at the resort!

#16 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,047 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
            • LocationToronto

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:01 PM

Congratulations Tiff!! Your pictures look amazing and I love hearing about what an amazing experience you had :) I cannot wait to see Juan's pics! I know they will be fantastic!

#17 Lashawn

Lashawn
            • Banned
            • 156 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:43 PM

Congrats!!! you looked happy and beautiful. Thank you for the review. Did you let Dreams
              provide the cake? Was it good? Still debating Dreams or Sweet Dreams..thanks a bunch

#18 hbsbride

hbsbride
              • 331 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 06:32 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Tammy Host
                tiffany, great review..juan and sam are great..the gals at my wedding though sam was so cute.

also, regarding room requests, we cannot guarantee beds unless you book a specific room. like if you booked a honeymoon suite you would get a king bed. it doesn't matter when you booked because it really is what is available when you check in.

also, i didn't get any of the hor d'oevres at my wedding either because i was taking pics but i did pig out at sarah's wedding a year later and eat all her hor d'oevres...

i wouldnt be surprised if people want to do a reunion trip there next year...
                BTW, how much did you end up paying Brown for transportation?

Jess
                We paid upfront through a wire transfer. They told us we needed to pay at least 5 business days prior to reserve our vans.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by melette
                Great detailed review Tiffany!!!! Thanks for sharing! i love the "funny" pics you posted! Butt grabbing is a specialty of my bestfriends! LOL!
                Yes, my BM Angela is the most inappropriate person on earth, but I love her for it. She kept whispering funny things to me during pictures and the processional. She definitely kept me sane.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Lashawn
                Congrats!!! you looked happy and beautiful. Thank you for the review. Did you let Dreams
                provide the cake? Was it good? Still debating Dreams or Sweet Dreams..thanks a bunch
                We did have Dreams provide the cake. I contacted Sweet Dreams but they are on vacation in August and would only be able to make a cake and freeze it for us. I didn’t want to go that route and I’m not a huge fan of cake anyways, so we chose the cake that was included. We also had the Grand Marnier strawberry dessert, which I enjoyed more.

#19 bride2010

bride2010
                • 424 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 08:26 PM

Congratulations! Sounds like you guys had a fantastic time. I hope you'll be posting your slideshow when Juan Carlos finishes it. I know I'll be waiting for it!!!
                  http://i817.photobuc....ogotest1-3.jpg
                  26 Booked + Bride & Groom
                  "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

#20 liznsergio

liznsergio
                  • 400 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 11:10 PM

Congratulations Tiff! Love your dress. Glad your wedding was a great hit!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users