Sign in to follow this  
jean-marcus

Bdw vendor in love :) :) :) :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-marcus View Post
thanks Cindy... but everything happens for a reason. hopefully there is something better out there . we'll see wink.gif
I can't believe I haven't seen this until just now! I'm so sorry it didn't work out JM, but I truly believe that everything happens for a reason. Who knows...maybe the two of you will meet up later in life where things do work out....or maybe she just wasn't "the one". But between your sweet personality, and your awesome sense of humor, I'm sure the right girl is out there waiting for you :)

Hi JM, I read this thread from beginning to end. I'm not sure if you still check it, but I wanted to tell you to hold on to that feeling you had with Danielle-you will feel that again intensified when the person God wants you to be with is in your life. I'm sorry that things didn't work out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougs View Post
i think i heard that it didn't work out for them in the end ... BUT they definitely had one hell of a ride and tons of fun together! never a bad thing to put your heart out there and give true love a chance. love.gif
Very well said!