Tattoo design complete!!! **PIC**

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 ~*Lisa*~

• 2,287 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:20 PM

I can't see the pic at work! But I'm looking forward to seeing it when I get home tonight!

#12 aimee!

• 696 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:26 PM

i love it, i think the sepia would look wonderful.

i think i like it better w/o the words, but go to a tattoo artist & they'll give you a professional opinion. i'm sure it'll really help once they get the template on your body, and you can see what'll look like on.
      Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#13 Jacqueline

• VIP Member
      • 3,160 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:51 PM

thats sweet! i love it the feather by itself! it is really pretty.

tell your mom shes a gr8 artist! i always wished i could draw.

#14 Jacqueline

• VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:52 PM

maybe have the feather writing something i a pretty font instead of the ink spot. any words have menaing?

#15 kris

• 506 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:59 PM

I love that idea, it's beautiful! Definately change the writing though, my best friend had writing down the back of her arm tghat she has had for 4 years now and you cant even read it anymore, people ALWAYS ask her what it says and it drives her crazy she is in the process of covering it up.

#16 nsbride2010

• 2,528 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 12:53 AM

I really like the tat, nice detailing! I would agree to make the font a little bigger though... My large tattoo was going to have smaller writing but we enlarged it to enhance the detail, and it was not a decision I regret at all! I will post pics in the tattoo forum soon enough :)
              Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#17 Lashawn

• Banned
              • 156 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 02:01 AM

Looks great, take a few asprin before you go.

#18 JulieG

• VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 10:13 AM

I love them both and also Jaq's idea of writing instead of the ink splotch. I say take them to the person who will be doing your tat and see what they think. I can't wait to see the finished product.

#19 jk1101

• 2,582 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 10:14 AM

I like the feather very much but think the sepia tone might wash out on you - you might want to do a blue/black if you don't want to go full on black, but if you go to someone who does great shading, the black can be beautiful. I think it would be awesome to keep the wording, but only if they are bigger, and if that particular line has meaning to you. Good Luck - it's the first one that gets you, then you'll be itching for more! (I've got 4 and I didn't get my first one till I was 35!)

#20 Kristin_And_Stewart

• 153 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 12:16 PM

Very nice tattoo. It is really unique and meaningful. I think I like the one with the text more but agree the font needs to be bigger in order to stay legible. Congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users