Photo

Hair and make-up artist??

• Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic

#131 cdlillad

cdlillad
  • 141 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 10:17 AM

Wow Natalia, I just viewed your slideshow and you look like a model.  Everyone looks amazing!!  I hope my resort's photographers are great because they don't allow outside photographers (Gan Bahia Principe Tulum).  I will definitely look up prices for Fernando!

Thanks,

Christi

Originally Posted by NaM 

I just hired Fernando and will be using him next week. He doesn't do hair..but he brings someone who does so yes, it's a package deal.

#132 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
    • 319 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:48 AM

Hi Girls - I just got back from our wedding and honeymoon! I used Sara Tamargo for make-up and she brought a person who did our hair. AMAZING TEAM!!! I am really picky about my hair and so I was really nervous about this. They did my hair for the welcome party as my trial and then my makeup/hair the day of the wedding. They also helped with my bridesmaids and the mothers. All were very happy with them!!! And let me tell you my friends are picky! I loved my make up - it looked amazing and natural yet sophisticated and bridal. I loved loved it! It also lasted all day and night even despite all the sweat and happy tears. I would definitely use Sara if I had to do it all over again! She is also a total sweetheart!

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

#133 snl2011

snl2011
      • 67 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:50 PM

Congrats on your wedding!  Can't wait to see photos :)  Do you have Sara's contact information?  I'm still trying to decide between Adrian and Fernando...

Originally Posted by Future Mrs. M 

Hi Girls - I just got back from our wedding and honeymoon! I used Sara Tamargo for make-up and she brought a person who did our hair. AMAZING TEAM!!! I am really picky about my hair and so I was really nervous about this. They did my hair for the welcome party as my trial and then my makeup/hair the day of the wedding. They also helped with my bridesmaids and the mothers. All were very happy with them!!! And let me tell you my friends are picky! I loved my make up - it looked amazing and natural yet sophisticated and bridal. I loved loved it! It also lasted all day and night even despite all the sweat and happy tears. I would definitely use Sara if I had to do it all over again! She is also a total sweetheart!

#134 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
        • Vendor
        • 1,243 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by snl2011 

Congrats on your wedding!  Can't wait to see photos :)  Do you have Sara's contact information?  I'm still trying to decide between Adrian and Fernando...

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Future Mrs. M 

Sara Tamargo (Sol's almost look alike sister)!

http://www.saratamargo.com/

Email: saruchis at hotmail.com

Here is Sara giving her sister Sol a consult... I got luck with this snap of the two hermanas.

IMG_8794-2.JPG

Here are a few brides she worked with:

Ashley Freeman
          http://delsolphotogr...leries/?gal=129

Cary + Gail
          http://delsolphotogr...leries/?gal=142

Nicole Lenihan
          http://delsolphotogr...leries/?gal=166

Jennifer Onik
          http://delsolphotogr...leries/?gal=130

#135 chipotle99

chipotle99
          • 311 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:50 PM

I love Fernando! He did my wedding a few weeks ago, I felt like a princess.  And he sprayed some thing on my face, my makeup looked like this ALLL night, and I sweat the night away dancing for 6hrs too :) He's funny and fantastic.  I gave him zero direction, he knew just what would look good.  Here are 2 pics with him in them.

Screen shot 2010-12-02 at 8.35.47 PM.png

mariel and fer

#136 cdlillad

cdlillad
            • 141 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 07:52 PM

Matt Adcock - Thanks for the information on Sara Tamargo.  I'm going to contact her for some more information. 

Future Mrs. M -  Congratulations on your wedding! I would love to see your pictures when you have them.  I am still trying to decide on who will do my makeup and hair.

Thanks,

Christi

#137 Debbie1

Debbie1
              • 38 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:55 AM

Donna Sullivan Hair and Makeup is very good Artist.  So you can try here.

#138 BrendyPop

BrendyPop
                • 18 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 08:28 AM

I loved my hair and make up! I went with Adrian and Bianca did my hair. Both were beyond fantastic!!

http://www.stylingtriorivieramaya.com/

#139 vacationsrthebest

vacationsrthebest
                  • 63 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 05:26 PM

Norma Zurama Per©z Fern¡ndez

nor_maccancun@hotmail.com

M·A·C Retail Manager Cancºn |Ultrafemme |
                    |Plaza Las Americas Tel. +52 998 892 01 91 Ext. 03 |La Isla shopping village Tel. +52  998 883 52 19 Ext.14 |   

|Cancºn  Q.Roo |M³vil. 998 214 70 22  |

Back in July when I booked her prices in Cancun were:

Bride Hair and Makeup $200

BM hair $50

BM makeup $50

She was really easy to talk to via email and I saw great reviews from other brides and really liked her pricing.

#140 vacationsrthebest

vacationsrthebest
                    • 63 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 12:24 PM

Has anyone contact Norma with MAC lately?

I am using her for my wedding at the end of February and I sent her an e-mail at the hotmail address above and no response. When I was contacting her last July she responded pretty quickly and now it's been a couple days.

I'm getting nervous that my deposit I sent will be nothing and I will be out a make-up artist....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users