Sign in to follow this  
BellaBeachBabe

Hair and make-up artist??

Wow Natalia, I just viewed your slideshow and you look like a model.  Everyone looks amazing!!  I hope my resort's photographers are great because they don't allow outside photographers (Gan Bahia Principe Tulum).  I will definitely look up prices for Fernando!

Thanks,

Christi

Originally Posted by NaM View Post

I just hired Fernando and will be using him next week. He doesn't do hair..but he brings someone who does so yes, it's a package deal.

Hi Girls - I just got back from our wedding and honeymoon! I used Sara Tamargo for make-up and she brought a person who did our hair. AMAZING TEAM!!! I am really picky about my hair and so I was really nervous about this. They did my hair for the welcome party as my trial and then my makeup/hair the day of the wedding. They also helped with my bridesmaids and the mothers. All were very happy with them!!! And let me tell you my friends are picky! I loved my make up - it looked amazing and natural yet sophisticated and bridal. I loved loved it! It also lasted all day and night even despite all the sweat and happy tears. I would definitely use Sara if I had to do it all over again! She is also a total sweetheart!

Congrats on your wedding!  Can't wait to see photos :)  Do you have Sara's contact information?  I'm still trying to decide between Adrian and Fernando...

Originally Posted by Future Mrs. M View Post

Hi Girls - I just got back from our wedding and honeymoon! I used Sara Tamargo for make-up and she brought a person who did our hair. AMAZING TEAM!!! I am really picky about my hair and so I was really nervous about this. They did my hair for the welcome party as my trial and then my makeup/hair the day of the wedding. They also helped with my bridesmaids and the mothers. All were very happy with them!!! And let me tell you my friends are picky! I loved my make up - it looked amazing and natural yet sophisticated and bridal. I loved loved it! It also lasted all day and night even despite all the sweat and happy tears. I would definitely use Sara if I had to do it all over again! She is also a total sweetheart!

Originally Posted by snl2011 View Post

Congrats on your wedding!  Can't wait to see photos :)  Do you have Sara's contact information?  I'm still trying to decide between Adrian and Fernando...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Mrs. M View Post

Sara Tamargo (Sol's almost look alike sister)!

http://www.saratamargo.com/

Email: saruchis at hotmail.com

Here is Sara giving her sister Sol a consult... I got luck with this snap of the two hermanas.

IMG_8794-2.JPG

Here are a few brides she worked with:

Ashley Freeman

http://delsolphotography.com/blog/content/galleries/?gal=129

Cary + Gail

http://delsolphotography.com/blog/content/galleries/?gal=142

Nicole Lenihan

http://delsolphotography.com/blog/content/galleries/?gal=166

Jennifer Onik

http://delsolphotography.com/blog/content/galleries/?gal=130

• Like 1

I love Fernando! He did my wedding a few weeks ago, I felt like a princess.  And he sprayed some thing on my face, my makeup looked like this ALLL night, and I sweat the night away dancing for 6hrs too :) He's funny and fantastic.  I gave him zero direction, he knew just what would look good.  Here are 2 pics with him in them.

Screen shot 2010-12-02 at 8.35.47 PM.png

mariel and fer

Matt Adcock - Thanks for the information on Sara Tamargo.  I'm going to contact her for some more information. 

Future Mrs. M -  Congratulations on your wedding! I would love to see your pictures when you have them.  I am still trying to decide on who will do my makeup and hair.

Thanks,

Christi

Norma Zurama Peréz Fernández

nor_maccancun@hotmail.com

M·A·C Retail Manager Cancún |Ultrafemme |
|Plaza Las Americas Tel. +52 998 892 01 91 Ext. 03 |La Isla shopping village Tel. +52  998 883 52 19 Ext.14 |   

|Cancún  Q.Roo |Móvil. 998 214 70 22  |

Back in July when I booked her prices in Cancun were:

Bride Hair and Makeup $200

BM hair $50

BM makeup $50

She was really easy to talk to via email and I saw great reviews from other brides and really liked her pricing.

Has anyone contact Norma with MAC lately?

I am using her for my wedding at the end of February and I sent her an e-mail at the hotmail address above and no response. When I was contacting her last July she responded pretty quickly and now it's been a couple days.

I'm getting nervous that my deposit I sent will be nothing and I will be out a make-up artist....