• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#11 dragonfly

dragonfly
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 10:57 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PaulaV
    Hey Kelly! Where are you getting the undies made?
    I got my undies at CustomizedGirl - Custom T-Shirt Design They are sooo cute.

I ordered all of my kids t-shirts that have a picture for example, a heart with angel wings or devil wings, and through the pic it says, their title and who they are, like Maid of Honour, Daughter of the Bride, or Liam, Son of the Bride & Groom and on the back a Canadian Maple leaf with their names through it. We also got tanks for Everton and I with Happy faces and Bride/Groom under the face. For after the wedding we got Just married tanks. It is a cute site, easy to use with lots of choice.

I love this idea, we are goig to wear the t's at our welcome reception, and then again the day of the wedding (my teenagers are oh so excited!!!LOL)

Kelly~

#12 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 09 June 2007 - 10:59 PM

I think Vickie's Secret has just married undies?

yup-they have these ones that say bride on them also
    Click the image to open in full size.
    this one is also in white and Bride

these are cute too
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#13 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
    • 1,798 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 11:30 PM

Spanx all the way for me! For the sweaty thing I have heard from some girls that this stuff works!
      https://pureromance.....ryID=1&pid=907

It is a powder spray that a lot of girls use to put under their boobs in the summer...they swear by it. I can get it for you if you are interested in it, just pm me.

#14 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 01:45 AM

NOTHING! lol, well just cute underwear that said "Mrs S..."

I had every intention of wearing Spanx, but I decided I didn't want to be too hot so i scrapped that idea at the last second.

#15 gkashmira

gkashmira
        • 1,962 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 02:45 AM

I'm wearing the nu-bra cups (they stick onto your boobs and then hook together to give you awesome cleavage!) - also they can't sew cups into my slip dress.

I'm also wearing low rise spanx. I am willing to feel hot in exchange for looking thin!

However I bought this SUPER cute nightie by Claire Pettibone at the bridal boutique to wear on my weddingt night. So my plan is once we go back to the room - change out of the dress and the above - take a quicky shower and then change into this. I tried to find a pick online but I couldn't - sorry
          Kashmira & Dan
          Happily married since June 16, 2007
          http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
          Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
          Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#16 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
          • VIP Member
          • 931 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 05:50 PM

Spanx all the way!

#17 Shelley

Shelley
            • 169 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 12:57 AM

What is this Nu-Bra? Can you buy it in stores or only online. Hmmm, I'm so intrigued...

#18 *JillD*

*JillD*
              • 5,112 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:17 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Shelley
                What is this Nu-Bra? Can you buy it in stores or only online. Hmmm, I'm so intrigued...
                Kash had the nu-bra on with her dress and it pulls your boobs together for some nice cleavage, which I could really use because I have not much for boobs.

I only looked at them online, I'm thinking about ordering one instead of having cups put in my dress.

#19 -Kate-

-Kate-
                • VIP Member
                • 7,676 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 10:44 PM

I have the original nu-bra - love it!! They also make a nu-bra light now. That might be worth looking into for the smaller girls (like me) because the original is fairly thick.

#20 MagsieMexico

MagsieMexico
                  • 420 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 06:03 AM

hmmm, I'm really stressed about being hot, so I'm hoping for cups sown in, and then just nice light panties.

By the way, i have a nu-bra, and it's great, but something to be aware of, sometimes when you get sweaty, it stops sticking to you!!!
                    Margaret & Eric

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users