Photo

Moe's Plannin Thread Super Long

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#101 latricej919

latricej919
  • 110 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:02 PM

You did an awesome job...with everything. Your flowers from Michaels look great.
    Soon To Be: Mrs. Ham

#102 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
    • 295 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:04 PM

all i can say is WOW!!! everything looks great. Im from NYC and i would love for you to email me any pics from jellyfish and how the process was to book it, costs....also the BD book is WONDERFUL!!!! i really have been , help, please!!...again, ur thread is amazing, cant wait to see ur wedding day /reception pics girl!!!...babiexoxo@hotmail.com
      "

#103 Sparkles8300

Sparkles8300
      • 349 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:22 PM

Great job with everything! Your table numbers were super cute. I love the lotto gift, I am so stealing this idea!!
        WE WERE SO BLESSED TO HAVE A PERFECT WEDDING WEEKEND FROM START TO FINISH!

My Planning Thread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-53105/Our Sungold Photograpy Slideshow to music:http://www.sungoldph....otter-hooters/http://tickers.Ticke....3c97/event.png

#104 moepeedy

moepeedy
        • 491 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 12:33 AM

Jenn3878, latricej919-thank you so much.

babiexoxo - sent you an email to your hotmail.

Sparkles8300- Such a simple table favor and all my guest loved them too. one guest did win 10 dollars and the other two guest 2 bucks each. Steal the idea girl! that's why we are here to help each other out and have our guest in awwe with all our details. I thought I post a pic of the favor placed on the table.

Click the image to open in full size.
          Moe's Plannin Thread Super Long

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t45234

#105 weddingchick

weddingchick
          • 1,052 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 09:27 PM

Amazing DIY. Great job with everything!

#106 ShelbyFL

ShelbyFL
            • 211 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 03:01 PM

OMG Moe! I love love love everything you did!
              How did you print on your Tissue envelopes? What kind of envelopes are they? I LOVE THEM!

Also, can you tell me where you got the bouquet frame for your Dad? I lost my Dad 13 years ago and have been trying to figure out how I was going to include him...

Thank you so much for sharing all your wonderful & creative & brilliant ideas!!

Hugs!!

Shelby

#107 MsZ

MsZ
              • 410 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 03:12 PM

This is probably the most detailed thread I have seen!! It's awesome!! I can't believe how many details you have- they all look GREAT! I love your passport and table ideas!! Everything looked sooo good! Congratulations!

#108 ~Angela~

~Angela~
                • 4,172 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 04:11 PM

Wow, wow, wow!!!! Your details are fabulous!!!!!!! Congratulations to you! :)

#109 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,504 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 05:53 PM

Wow! That's all I can say! YOu really put a lot of thought and effort into every aspect of your wedding!

I especially love the table numbers! I might have to steal that idea!

#110 erinleigh

erinleigh
                    • 316 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 07:18 PM

wow! What an amazing, amazing job you did with all the little details!! I'm getting married at the same resort in November and I can't wait! Your pictures look amazing. Congratulations!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users