Photo

My Welcome Letter *Pics and PDF attachment*

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#1 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:04 PM

Yippy!! I just finished my welcome letter and wanted to share to see what you all think. =)
    I attached the document because I don't think that you can see the wording on the image!

Click the image to open in full size.

Attached Files

#2 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
    • 1,083 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:14 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by MegaShay
      Shannon, it looks awesome - great job as usual! I wish I had your DIY skills! Thanks for sharing the template - I will definitely put it to good use
      Thank you doll!! I hope you can use it...
      But - ummm... Well, you should really thank my Mac and IPages - once I got used to it; it makes DIY so easy for this impatient girl. I am just finishing my programs on there too. I'll post them once I am done with the finishing touches.

#3 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
      • 436 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:40 PM

wow, it looks great!!

#4 Gr8ful

Gr8ful
        • 155 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 05:56 PM

Looks fantastic -- very clear and easy to understand, and well-laid out. Is iPages a program that you have to purchase, or is it already installed? I have a Mac, and do not know how to use it very well.

Love the idea on the shared photo account too, I will have to do something like this too, such a great idea!

#5 kcangel99

kcangel99
          • 168 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 06:03 PM

Beautiful, I am so impressed!
            Anyone interested in sharing a photographer at Paradisus Punta Cana.... June 24, 2010

http://dw.daisypath.com/fF50m7/.png

#6 A2Bride

A2Bride
            • 676 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:35 PM

Wow, those are amazing!! I love the design and layout, wish I was as creative as you are!

#7 KarenM

KarenM
              • 1,920 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:02 PM

Those are so cute Shannon! Very nicely done. The colors you chose are beachy, soothing & perfect & the letter has all the info you need w/o looking crowded.
                btw I really love that pic of you & FI. You guys look so happy!

#8 DRod0214

DRod0214
                • 173 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:07 PM

looks great, short and to the point
                  Diane

#9 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                  • 1,681 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 08:40 AM

Wow, Shannon! It really looks professional! You did an amazing job. I wish I had your skills too!

#10 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
                    • 1,083 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 11:16 AM

Thanks everyone!!!
                      Looks fantastic -- very clear and easy to understand, and well-laid out. Is iPages a program that you have to purchase, or is it already installed? I have a Mac, and do not know how to use it very well.

Love the idea on the shared photo account too, I will have to do something like this too, such a great idea!
                      Thank you Gr8ful! It does not come with the Mac (at least mine, which is a 3 yr old Macbook). I downloaded the free 30 day trial of IWork which it came with. In 30 days I will be done with everything for the wedding; so it's a perfect and cheap alternative to having something designed for me or buying special software/templates. Go to: Apple - iWork - Download a 30-day trial of iWork ?09.
                      And the photoshare site was so super easy to set up... I borrowed the Shutterfly idea and some of the formatting from some of the gals on here and just made it my own so it mirrors our wedding website graphics wise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users