Sign in to follow this  
northernflasher

Time of your Life?

Friday 3.15pm i am home, finished work for the week, just got out of the hot tub and enjoying a glass of red wine... my guess is shirazhuh.gif FI poured and is picking at me because i will not commit to an answer as to what i think it is. Such a pest!!!

Friday, October 30th 2009 - enjoying a lunch/BDW break at my desk, eating my split pea soup and Starbucks :)

Just thinking about how I am going to bake pies for the Halloween party tomorrow and workout again after feeling like someone beat me up. This new workout is kicking my butt!

October 31 @ 7:19 am. HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I am up a little early for a Saturday, but today is the day we leave for Mexico! Next time I am on this forum I will be a Mrs. Right now just surfing BDW trying to keep myself occupied until it's time to head to the airport.

Oct 31 @ 8:27am - Drinking a cup of tea while browsing BDW and contemplating cleaning the house.

KLee147 - Hope you have an amazing trip!!! Congrats on being an almost Mrs!!!

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLee147 View Post
October 31 @ 7:19 am. HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I am up a little early for a Saturday, but today is the day we leave for Mexico! Next time I am on this forum I will be a Mrs. Right now just surfing BDW trying to keep myself occupied until it's time to head to the airport.
Oh Girl have a great time.... Keep us posted as to how things go.

Huh? There have been plenty of posts since June 24...

November 5th, 10:15pm:

I just finished watching the season premiere of Real Housewives of O.C. Now I'm reading the latest here on BDW and browsing around the web for Christmas gifts. :)