Sign in to follow this  
northernflasher

Time of your Life?

How about this one?..... Its something im curious about at various times of day when I run into some of you girls on here. Seeing as we are all so far and wide (and my maths and geography fails me mostly) how about telling each other the time of day and what we're doing at that moment? I'll start....

Wednesday 24th June: 9.55pm: Slowly recovering from last nights dance aerobics class.

Wed June 24: 5:03 pm -pretending to review documents at work and by looking very confused/concerned at the screen as I'm reading; all an attempt to avoid being assigned more work that would take away from my valuable BDW forum surfing obligations

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCBridetoBe1909 View Post
Wed June 24: 5:03 pm -pretending to review documents at work and by looking very confused/concerned at the screen as I'm reading; all an attempt to avoid being assigned more work that would take away from my valuable BDW forum surfing obligations
THAT WAS HYSTERICAL!

Wednesday 6/24 5:14pm
Sitting on the couch tabbing between BDW and BeJeweled on Facebook while FI plays some golf thing on his computer in the next room....