• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

#11 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:20 AM

ooooh very pretty inspiration dress! are you doing the lace overlay?!? gorgeous!

#12 frazali

frazali
    • 245 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:26 AM

What fun - make sure you keep posting more in-progress photos!

#13 MarieSam

MarieSam
      • VIP Member
      • 2,336 posts
        • LocationSouthern California

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:46 AM

Lisa how exciting and special that your aunt is making a dress for you, what a rockin diva you are You look so incredibly excited and happy in your pics, they totally made me smile I can't wait to see your dress progress, you are going to be an amazingly beautiful bride!!!

#14 godaloveme

godaloveme
        • 282 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:54 AM

wow thats totally cool now you can say you had a dress made from love for love !!!
          I cant wait to see it when its finished !!!

#15 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
          • 2,287 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:57 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mummergirl
            ooooh very pretty inspiration dress! are you doing the lace overlay?!? gorgeous!
            OH yes, that's what MAKES the dress!! We got a super great deal on some lovely lace. That technically should be on the dress when I get there today, we'll see! :)

Quote:
            Originally Posted by MarieSam
            Lisa how exciting and special that your aunt is making a dress for you, what a rockin diva you are You look so incredibly excited and happy in your pics, they totally made me smile I can't wait to see your dress progress, you are going to be an amazingly beautiful bride!!!
            AHHH that's so much MarieSam! You always have wonderful things to say about everyone. You made me smile when I read your post. THANKS!

#16 BillysBride

BillysBride
            • 1,255 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 10:29 AM

Oooo, something we can follow step by step. Me likey! This IS exciting-and it's not even mine! haha..

You're already glowing girl....this is gonna rock. Definitely keep the pics and updates coming! Can't wait to see the finished product!
              Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
              http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#17 baj

baj
              • 1,555 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:22 PM

Hi lisa, really looking forward to all the updates, no wonder you are super excited.

#18 Gr8ful

Gr8ful
                • 155 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:51 PM

Thank you for these pictures -- to see you so happy makes me happy too! And can I say that your aunt is adorable! How sweet (and talented) is she? Keep us posted -- I cannot wait to see the end result!

#19 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                  • 2,287 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:40 PM

Well I just had my second fitting. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! It looks more like a real dress now! lol I only have the one picture that I won't be able to post until tomorrow maybe when I get home...sorry!!! :) As soon as I get home though, I'll post it!

#20 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                    • 1,681 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:15 PM

You look beautiful girl! I love the neckline and the back is looking beautiful. I can't wait to see the new fitting pics!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users