Sign in to follow this  
lexibride

I love this dress but is it not "beach" enough?

I am in the same situation with the dress I want - you have to get over the expectations of a "beachy" wedding in your head and go with whatever you like

WOW! What an overwhelming yes to this dress!! Thanks for posting the designer, yes it's Jim Hjelm and yes, I saw it on ebay as well. I may just see if I can buy the knockoff, even if it's just for the TTD session. I just can't see spending $4000+ on a wedding gown!!! Well, I can see it, I'm just too thrifty to do so, lol! I'll post pics when I try it on and then see if your opinion changes, lol!

This was my dream dress!! I still have a picture of it on my phone and that's what I used as my inspiration when I tried on my dresses. However, when I tried it on, I was so sad because my bust was just way too big for it; it just didn't look right on me sad.gif It was a BEAUTIFUL dress though, the cut is super flattering and sexy!!!! I hope you are able find it!!!!

It's gorgeous! BUY IT! I think if you LOVE it, you'll regret not getting it. Who cares if it's not beachy enough...although I think it'll look great on a beach and in pictures. Now if only I can find THE dress of my own...shots.gif