SGBrown’s Iberostar RoseHall Suites Wedding Review

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#31 latricej919

• 110 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 03:09 PM

I''m so glad everything worrked out for you...Congrats!
    Soon To Be: Mrs. Ham

#32 YoursTruly

• 1,097 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:32 PM

Wow glad you had such a great time depsite having to change original plans!

#33 breeze616

• 1,760 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 10:24 AM

Thank you so much for your detailed review. I now feel even better choosing this resort (although it wont be until 2011). I also wanted to thank you for posting how much the wedding cost you guys - such a beautiful wedding for so little $$!! Cant wait to see the pictures!!

#34 BlakleyBrideToBe

• 2,115 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 05:29 PM

Congrats and thanks the review! Your pictures are beautiful!

#35 SunBride

• 1,499 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 04:19 PM

I've only just finally found the time to read this, I'm happy to hear it all went so well after the stress you went through.

As if you got upgraded to first class, I am jealous becuase I figured we would (we were also with AC) but we didn't.

Just curious, did you know in advance about the layover? if that was part of the orginal schedule, I am surprised they paid for a hotel (I have seen the pkgs before with overnight connections in TO or MTL but they never include a hotel). But if your flight was late arriving Montreal and you missed your connection then it makes sense that they did.

#36 drmegan

• 11 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 05:39 PM

Another awesome review of IRHS! If anyone has anymore pics of their wedding at this resort/by MoBay Photographers i'd would so love to see them!

#37 krishna69z

• 209 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:55 PM

Congrats on your marriage, and what an amazing review. It has definitely swayed me a bit in my decision process!

#38 Love3

• 785 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:25 PM

Sounds like you had a great wedding! I am getting married there in 4mths!!! I have soo many questions for you, but I am new to this. Do I ask you here or send you an email Can someone tell me how this works??

Thank you

#39 Carlitarenee

• 248 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:32 PM

Great review and congratulations! I really hope to go to this resort sometime for vacation. Can't wait to see pictures :)

#40 Krista and Draper

Krista and Draper
                    • 3 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 07:32 PM

Thank you so much for posting such an informative and positive review! It is a relief to see how smoothly your wedding went, and it makes me even more excited for our day on the beach at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites! Congratulations on your marriage, and I wish nothing but the best for you both!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users