Jump to content

Photo

Share your Etsy Finds!


  • Please log in to reply
1177 replies to this topic

#311 carolina24

carolina24
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,573 posts

    Posted 05 July 2010 - 08:41 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hockeymom97
    I literally just spent about an hour reading thru this thead and checking out all the awesome etsy finds!! Somehow I had never heard of etsy until I found this forum! Thanks for sharing everyone :) I haven't bought anything just yet, but have saved a ton of stuff to my favorites so I can come back later on. I'm trying to decide on a dish for our rings and am debating between these two....except I would have fuchsia/orange ribbon since those are our wedding colors.


    Click the image to open in full size.

    Click the image to open in full size.
    i was going for the first one but i love the idea of your names and date on the second. my colors are orange and fuchsia too :) who is the seller for the second one??

    #312 erinbrooke124

    erinbrooke124
    • Jr. Member
    • 282 posts

      Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:44 PM

      Great finds, ladies! I can't wait until I start ordering!

      June 14, 2011 <3
      Photographer:Sascha Gluck
      Hair/Makeup: Fernando Fuentes
      Dress: Blue by Enzoani - Casablanca :: Bridesmaids: Alfred Angelo Pure 7108/7109
      Booked:Bride+Groom+35 Guests


      #313 **Kat**

      **Kat**
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,682 posts

        Posted 06 July 2010 - 04:45 PM

        The starfish bracelets are SUPER cute!

        #314 Boo

        Boo
        • Member
        • 785 posts

          Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:08 AM

          deleted


          #315 jesmcan

          jesmcan
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,091 posts

            Posted 09 July 2010 - 12:56 PM

            So I found a really great gift on etsy for grooms, grooms men and dads. It is a shaving kit that comes in a cigar box! with things like Guinness beer shaving soap! I featured them on my blog (Click the image to open in full size.

            Orange Fuzz Boutique by orangefuzz on Etsy
            The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

            #316 KarenM

            KarenM
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,920 posts

              Posted 09 July 2010 - 03:54 PM

              Those shaving kits are great!

              I just bought these for one of my best friends who's getting married next weekend. They're so super cute & I want some for myself!

              Click the image to open in full size.

              Click the image to open in full size.
              Click the image to open in full size.


              View Headbands by Luciabella1 on Etsy


              #317 autjo

              autjo
              • Sr. Member
              • 2,182 posts

                Posted 09 July 2010 - 04:05 PM

                Guiness beer soap?!?! I'm so buying some for my brother! Thanks for sharing Jess!

                #318 kimberly333

                kimberly333
                • Jr. Member
                • 283 posts

                  Posted 09 July 2010 - 06:42 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KarenM
                  Those shaving kits are great!

                  I just bought these for one of my best friends who's getting married next weekend. They're so super cute & I want some for myself!

                  Click the image to open in full size.

                  Click the image to open in full size.
                  Click the image to open in full size.


                  View Headbands by Luciabella1 on Etsy
                  That headband looks wonderful. I love it! Thanks for sharing.

                  #319 jesmcan

                  jesmcan
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,091 posts

                    Posted 09 July 2010 - 11:06 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by autjo
                    Guiness beer soap?!?! I'm so buying some for my brother! Thanks for sharing Jess!
                    ahhaha I am def going to get the blue moon beer shampoo for FI lol I will let you now how it is :)
                    The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

                    #320 jajajaja

                    jajajaja
                    • VIP Member
                    • 9,794 posts

                      Posted 10 July 2010 - 01:12 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by hockeymom97
                      I literally just spent about an hour reading thru this thead and checking out all the awesome etsy finds!! Somehow I had never heard of etsy until I found this forum! Thanks for sharing everyone :) I haven't bought anything just yet, but have saved a ton of stuff to my favorites so I can come back later on. I'm trying to decide on a dish for our rings and am debating between these two....except I would have fuchsia/orange ribbon since those are our wedding colors.


                      Also got this headband to wear in the wedding

                      Click the image to open in full size.
                      Click the image to open in full size.


                      View Headbands by Luciabella1 on Etsy
                      Love the headband and I think it would be super cute as a belt on a dress. Granted the ribbon would need to be bigger, at least for me- ha! but I love the versatility of how it can be worn. Plus it's beautiful. Good find!
                      Happily married since 2008




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users