Photo

FI strange request

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 fudgie

fudgie
  • 353 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:24 PM

Too cute and at least he put some thought into it :)
    Photo by: Cineart Photographywww.cineartphotography.comOur Professional Slideshow

#32 JOSIE

JOSIE
    • 1,792 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:19 PM

I love it! that is super cute that he thought about that and found it to send to you. I like the pun and think the guests would get a kick out of it too!

He sounds like a cutie :)

#33 BillysBride

BillysBride
      • 1,255 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:27 PM

That. Is. ADORABLE! I love it! C'mon girl!

Besides, when they finally speak up and voice an opinion about something, I think it's pretty hard to deny them. And this is a cute play on the new last name! Embrace it!
        Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
        http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#34 doblauvelt

doblauvelt
        • 380 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:32 PM

The moose is a cute touch!

#35 rdhbride

rdhbride
          • 313 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 11:18 PM

too funny, i say go for it ! if its all he's asking for its not too much:) you could always go with the moose ranger who wears that ranger hat, don't remember his name but def some cartoon character:)

#36 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
            • 553 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:00 PM

I think its perfect!! Its a personal touch that I think people will remember for a long time :)

#37 jennie

jennie
              • 200 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:23 AM

I think it's cute. Sometimes we have to give in to something to make them feel included (and to keep them away from imput on other things)lol. No one will really care about what's on the top of your cake. If anything, i have to agree with the rest, it'll be a bit of a conversation piece.

#38 khomac

khomac
                • 380 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:49 PM

It's memorable and something your guests will talk about forever! Plus it totally suits you because of your last name!

You're going to have this beautiful wedding, in a tropical paradise, plus you have gotten everything you wanted during the planning stages. If he is serious about the idea, I say GO FOR IT!

I know I'll be telling my family (moose hunters), and my dad will probably want me to get the same thing lol
                  Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
                  Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#39 lmuze

lmuze
                  • 457 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:03 PM

Love the moose, go for it...i wish my FI will give me his 2 cents...with everything he says whatever you want honey...gggrrrrh!

#40 heartbeat

heartbeat
                    • 228 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 12:00 AM

I think it's awesome.... you should totally give into his request!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users