Photo

Too many colors!!!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 03:25 PM

HEY! My colors are pink and blue and we definitely don't look like an 80's party, as a matter of fact the knot picked pink and blue combo as one of their top 4 fav color combos!

#32 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
    • Banned
    • 3,639 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 03:49 PM

She is crazy :)

#33 Danielle77

Danielle77
      • 200 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:43 PM

I am having orange and aqua as my colour, then the bouquets will have yellows, white and greens in them too.

#34 midnight24

midnight24
        • 754 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 03:09 AM

i was inspired by peacock colours. so i'm going with black, blues, greens & browns!

#35 Gr8ful

Gr8ful
          • 155 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 02:32 PM

My planner said to do a bright color b/c the beach is so vivid, you need a bright color to pop (as opposed to pastels). For some reason, recently, I have been in love with orange, so I'm sticking to that. Plus, I can't keep more than one thought in my pea-brain for very long, so one color is easiest to remember. Plus I have looked at pictures and different types / shades of oranges go nicely together. Hopefully it will work out!

#36 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
            • 5,466 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 03:04 PM

I am going to be zero help b/c I still dont know my own colors! For sure I know we are having a bright green b/c i already got the bmaid dresses, and then the boys are all in khaki,but flowers im stumped. I see so many bouquets I love with different colors and flowers, that I probably won't decide until I get there!! I do think I want to have an all orange bouquet though, I love orange in pictures!
              For now I would just focus on your main color, like what color are your bmaids wearing?

#37 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
              • 340 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 11:44 AM

I reaaaallly wanted to do pink and turquoise, but then I decided that I wanted to wear my grandmother's ruby and diamond jewelry, so my colors are red, white and black. The girls are wearing black dresses and will be carrying red gerber daisies.

#38 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                • Banned
                • 3,639 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:10 PM

It wasnt a destination wedding but one of my old classmates had a bright pink bridal gown and the bridesmaids had white dresse. It was REALLY pretty! The guys dressed in dark jeans, black shirt and a white tie. The groom had a matching pink tie!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users