Photo

How Much I Love BDW!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Sandra&Mario

Sandra&Mario
  • 336 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 01:53 AM

As my wedding date approaches closer and closer...so does my logging onto this site!!! I seriously can't imagine not having it as my guide while planning my wedding. There is soooooooooooooooooooooooo much information here...so many ideas and thoughts, I can't get enough!! It's so great to know there is a "one-stop shop" that fulfills all the answers to any question I have. And, if I can't find an answer...I post the question and answers come pouring in. It truly is amazing. I'm so thankful to have come across this fantastic forum. All of you future, past, present brides and a few grooms too make this forum go round, each and every one of you rock!!! Thanks for everything :)

Sandra <3

#2 bobbysgirl

bobbysgirl
    • 184 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 02:47 AM

Woo hoo! I love bdw too!!!! :)

#3 itsfinallyhere

itsfinallyhere
      • 573 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 07:21 AM

I feel the same way! BDW is the best!

#4 JOSIE

JOSIE
        • 1,792 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 10:42 AM

I can't believe more people havent responded to this, because I totally agree!! BDW is a lifesaver :) Especially, for me, with timeframes, I had no idea what was appropriate and what wasnt and all the girls are so helpful and caring!

#5 jetsbride

jetsbride
          • 794 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:42 AM

I love this site too, I am always interested in hearing other peoples stories and it's great to get advice from all the helpful ladies on this site. BDW has been a huge help for me!!

#6 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
            • 4,512 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 03:32 PM

What I love about this site is to know that I am not alone!!!! Whenever I think "I'm the only one this would happen to", I just log on and sure enough.....lol. It helps me keep my sanity, especially when dealing with really difficult people. To be honest, I wouldn't have had a clue of what I was doing if I didn't find this site!
              *Formerly Nikki07*
              My Planning Thread

#7 itsfinallyhere

itsfinallyhere
              • 573 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 08:07 AM

I not only love this site but am addicted. I have to check several times daily to check-in. Or just update. All you girls are wonderful and have been so helpful, and supportive. You have been helpful without evening knowing. Having you guys here has made things easier just knowing there is a place I can vent without judgement.

I also know that because of all the wonderful ideas that i have came across here my big day will be better than I ever thought or anticipated! I thought that i had great ideas but then came across you guys and was wowed. Thank-you girls for helpng me add my wow factor. I also know that I would never have done a boudoir shoot if you guys didn't make it look likeso much fun. I know FI is going to loveit! He will never guess because this is so the opposite of me! LOL. If he only knew! Amazing thing is that I didn't think I owuld be able to surprize him after 22 years, but you girls sure help me solve that problem.

#8 H&F

H&F
                • 361 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 08:45 AM

I have to give BDW a shout out too!!! Thank you everyone for sharing all your wonderful ideas and Tammy for being so dedicated to destination brides!

#9 EDSROSA

EDSROSA
                  • 510 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 07:30 PM

I LOVE BDW!!!! I am sooo addicted to this site! Its great b/c everyone here is so caring and helpful.

#10 ashey063009

ashey063009
                    • 604 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 07:32 PM

Love it-- don't know how I would have survived without it. Can't wait to be a MRS and help out other DWers. :)

WOO HOO!! Great thread-- definitely necessary.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users