Photo

venting and FUNNY

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 destination

destination
  • 215 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 01:52 PM

So my SIL just informed me that my bro (who is walking me down the aisle since my dad is no longer with us) thinks he is wearing shorts for my wedding!! OMG, I am mortified. He has already had a fight with my mom about this too. He is such a PITA!! If he didn't complain I would think something is wrong, so he's just being himself. I am sure that he will fall in line the day of, but I find his antics highly amusing at this point. He just has to ruffle feathers and knows quite well how to do so!

so I sent him this text message today: Almost time to put on your big boy PANTS (NOT SHORTS) and walk your baby sis down the aisle. Love ya!

I hope somebody gets a giggle out of this post

#2 JOSIE

JOSIE
    • 1,792 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 02:28 PM

that is too cute. i'm glad you are amused by it and not annoyed. i'm sure he will come around the day of and is just messing wtih ya! Your wedding is so close, you must be so excited!!!!

#3 fudgie

fudgie
      • 353 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 02:40 PM

I agree, I am glad you are finding humor in this! I am sure he'll smartin up on the big day :)
        Photo by: Cineart Photographywww.cineartphotography.comOur Professional Slideshow

#4 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
        • 4,512 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 03:09 PM

lol I got a good laugh out of this. If it makes you feel any better, my FI still thinks that he's wearing jeans a t-shirt and running shoes for our beach wedding. Ya ok!!!
          *Formerly Nikki07*
          My Planning Thread

#5 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
          • 1,097 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 02:21 PM

very funny....as long as he is kidding..lol

#6 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
            • 712 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:46 PM

Thats hilarious. Good to see that you stayed cool ab it.

#7 destination

destination
              • 215 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 02:17 PM

I think he is not kidding, but i KNOW he will do what I ask when it comes down to it. He will probably carry out this charade until the day of tho. Like I said, a major PITA! Oh well, if my brother wanting to wear shorts is my biggest problem at this point I should probably be thankful.(I am)

#8 Chanti

Chanti
                • 310 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 03:36 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by destination
                  I think he is not kidding, but i KNOW he will do what I ask when it comes down to it. He will probably carry out this charade until the day of tho. Like I said, a major PITA! Oh well, if my brother wanting to wear shorts is my biggest problem at this point I should probably be thankful.(I am)
                  That is awesome! Are you secretly planning on bringing a pair of pants for him? :-)

#9 doblauvelt

doblauvelt
                  • 380 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 04:03 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Chanti
                    That is awesome! Are you secretly planning on bringing a pair of pants for him? :-)
                    haha like Chanti said, you should totally bring a pair of pants for him

#10 Jen_S

Jen_S
                    • 3,737 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 05:03 PM

oh brother.... lol as long as he wears what you want in the end!
                      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users