Syl's Dreams Cancun Review

• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#151 Jananaz

• 184 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 12:29 PM

Sooo glamorous! You look gorgeous. Congratulations!! I love your pink shoes btw!!

#152 Lady_Di

• 5,078 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 12:53 PM

you looked so beautiful! I loved your hair...

i recently changed my colors to hot pink and black...you gave me some ideas! woo woo!

#153 carolina24

• 1,573 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 02:22 AM

hi ladies...i hate to do this but we're having issues with the budget. can anyone email me syl's breakdown. i know it's been asked a million times, but pretty please??

THANK YOU!!!

#154 jwilke5

• 314 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:46 PM

I know, i hate to do it again too - but if anyone could also forward me Syl's budget i would really, really appreciate it. Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and inspiring =) Thanks for the amazing review!
          My Email: jessica_wilke2002@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!!

#155 Pastryqueen_Tanya

• 417 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 08:06 PM

Amazing review and dress! Your pics are gorgeous!!!

#156 baj

• 1,555 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:11 PM

congrat's and thanks sharing your great review & pics

#157 toriOary

• Site Supporter
              • 61 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 03:29 PM

I know I hate to do this to, but if anyone has Syls estimate budget I would love to see a copy of it. My email is tori@graylineorlando.com - I am so stuck with this wedding, I desperately want it however I am holding off booking due to the ecomonics.....

#158 Rk_cheung

• 36 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:24 PM

Hi ! Your Wedding looked so Beautiful!! You looked Gorgeous!!! I'm having my wedding there in June this year. Is it possible if you could e-mail me the break down. I know you probably sent it a million times but it would help me out so much! Was there anything else you bargained that I should know about before I pay full price for it? Thank you soooo much for your help. My e-mail is Rk_cheung@hotmail.com

#159 waybuloo

• 306 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 04:45 PM

Hi ya, your wedding sounds amazing & believe me if I was a size 9 I would be buying your shoes!! I am planning on getting married at this resort next year but have just read a review that there isn't enough choice of restaurants for 2 weeks & the children can't eat in one in the evening, is this true? Also how did you find the size of the pool as this is the other thing that people seem to comment on? I really want my reception on the beach, it looks stunning.....would love any advice or tips!! :)

#160 waybuloo

• 306 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 04:47 PM

Sorry Syl, I was going to ask in my last thread but forget, could you email me your estimate/budget would really help with my planning...thank you :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users