i love the "brush the sand off your feet" sign with the basket with the paintbrushes in it...how cute!! brushes are 4 for $1 at most craft stores, so the entire idea would cost less than $20 and makes for such a cute pic!! i just don't like the idea of having all the shoes piled on top of each other in a basket...i rather have a mat layed down next to the sign where they can be in a row...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra&Mario View Post
i love the "brush the sand off your feet" sign with the basket with the paintbrushes in it...how cute!! brushes are 4 for $1 at most craft stores, so the entire idea would cost less than $20 and makes for such a cute pic!! i just don't like the idea of having all the shoes piled on top of each other in a basket...i rather have a mat layed down next to the sign where they can be in a row...
i think that could be super cute... or you could do one of those beach grass mats, and paint on the mat 'brush the sand from your feet" and put the paint brushes - brushside up - in the sand beside the mat...

Very Very Cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by June_Dreams View Post
I love all these ideas.. Question? How did you guys get these baskets all the way down to your destination or did you purchase them there??
A basket can be easily found there! Any local shop will have them :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarillis View Post
i think that could be super cute... or you could do one of those beach grass mats, and paint on the mat 'brush the sand from your feet" and put the paint brushes - brushside up - in the sand beside the mat...

Very Very Cute!
Great idea! Thanks!

Thanks for posting the pics. I was thinking of doing something similar before. I was going to get my brother in law to help me, but I never thought of bringing the brushes. What a cute idea!