Sign in to follow this  
milejilo

If you can't beat 'em join 'em.... our swine wedding 05.08.09

Awww I am sorry you had to cancell your first wedding date, but I am glad you were able to reschedual it! And it looks like you guys had a great time enjoying each other and your family and friends at you civil ceremony. And like you said love, family and friends is what it is all about any way. Congrats!!!!

CONGRATS!! Thats so great - May 8th was suppose to be our wedding day too, but like you we had to post pone since ours was in the Mayan Riviera. Love all the pig decor!!

Congrats!! Talk about making lemonade out of lemons...I love it! Your piggy props are too cute too! Sorry you couldn't have your dream wedding but at least you have your dream hubby! wink.gif Congrats again!

congrats! i love all the piggies! it's so cute! it's great to see you were able to look at the important thing in all of this...marrying your true love!

I'm so sorry you had to cancel your original plans but at least you get to go in Dec!! You have a fabulous attitude and you really didn't let this mess beat you. Instead you handled it gracefully with humor and now can cherish the memories fondly. Way to make a negative a positive! I LOVE the pig stuff. Sooo cute!!

Congrats on being a MRS!!

Congrats!!! I know you;ll have the wedding of your dreams in Mexico... but the memories you had at your 'beating the swine flu' wedding will be difficult to beat... I love the piggy cake!

That is truly amazing! Congrats! It was too late for us to postpone ours, but, it worked out anyway. I love all the "piggy-flare"! :)

You are so beautiful, and you guys have the best attitude! I admire that so much! I'm sure your December wedding will be everything that you've dreamed of!!! Thanks for being such a great example. :)