Can anyone tell me the best place to shop for linen attire.

The groom will be wearing all white.

I would like the groomsmen to wear a coral color linnen top with kacki colored linen pants. I have a feeling the groom will be easy, but i'm not sure about the coral colored linen tops.

We just found my FI's outfit today! The GM will be wearing the same thing but FI will be the only one wearing a boutineire to stand out a bit. We were originally going to go with all white for him but we both loved how he looked in the blue. We found both pieces at H&M :)

Click the image to open in full size.

I know a lot of people shop at Wedding Tropics online. They have a great assortment of shirts (long sleeve and short sleeve.) They have customized as well as already made shirts. As for pants, they only do custom pants to the best of my knowledge, so whatever you do, make sure your measurements are accurate.

I found all my FI stuff at Macys. Cubavera was the brand of suit we got it was a all white linen suit and was 30% (all of cubavera was 30% off) off this past weekend. They also have the other linen pants you are looking for. My FI is wearing a Aqua linen shirt and it Tommy Hilfigre. They had a bunch of diff color. I think they had a coral colored one. I think those were 15% off as well. I looked on line alot, but i kinda found it hard to find linen shirt in diff colors on line and Macys really did have a good amount in the story. Hope that helps

Jennifer

I'm curious if there's anyone on here who have huskier men in their party who have found some nice linen pants? FI and I originally found some we really liked at Kohls but they don't have sizes large enough for my brother! Anyone who could help out, it would be greatly appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by litl_april View Post
I'm curious if there's anyone on here who have huskier men in their party who have found some nice linen pants? FI and I originally found some we really liked at Kohls but they don't have sizes large enough for my brother! Anyone who could help out, it would be greatly appreciated!
yes we just went thru this ourselves! it's so difficult with larger sizes in your wedding party (everything i found that i loved only came up to 2X, or it was VERY expensive!). we ended up finding natural-colored linen pants at K&G (K&G Fashion Superstore) ... they were only about $15!!! AND, the same brand of pants (same color too) also came in boys' sizes, so our ringbearer's pants match the groomsmen! then we ended up with red shirts we found in jc penney's big & tall section (they are having a huge sale, buy 1 get 1 for .88 cents)! this all was just this past weekend, so the sales are likely still on! good luck!

Wow, thanks for such a fast response Lisa!! There's not a K&G here but we're planning to go somewhere that I found there is one so I'll definately be checking that out! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by litl_april View Post
Wow, thanks for such a fast response Lisa!! There's not a K&G here but we're planning to go somewhere that I found there is one so I'll definately be checking that out! Thank you!
lol i need to get a life and go to bed already! it's almost 3am here and i'm still on BDW. keep thinking i'm not stressed out, but yet i can never sleep, *sigh* ... hope i was at least helpful!