Back from Cuba!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 fudgie

• 353 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 07:29 AM

I have been back almost a couple of weeks now and am I bit slow writing my review, but I will soon! I just want to let you ladies know that Cuba is awesome, we enjoyed every piece of it and am so happy we choose it for our wedding. The resort was perfect for us (Sol Palmeras), the beaches amazing and we loved our honeymoon in Havana (NH Parque Central).
    I will be doing the review soon, but if anyone has any questions before then please let me know:) I also have tons of non pro pics of our resort and in Havana if anyone would like to see.
    I have posted the link to the post of our pro pictures done by Anna at Cineart Photography in Calgary. We are totally blown away and LOVE what she has done for us. We loved being around her at the resort and in Havana, she is such a sweetie and her passion for Cuba clearly shines threw her work.

Photo by: Cineart Photographywww.cineartphotography.comOur Professional Slideshow

#2 Virg

• 684 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 10:29 AM

YAY!! Welcome back! and Congratulations!
      Happily Ever After: June 1, 2006
      Made it legal : June 30, 2009

#3 Amarillis

• 1,913 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 01:42 PM

Amy... your pics are just amazing! I've looked at them twice now!

completely stunning!

#4 fudgie

• 353 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 01:56 PM

Thank you ladies :)
          Photo by: Cineart Photographywww.cineartphotography.comOur Professional Slideshow

#5 DWbride09

• 171 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 04:05 PM

Fudgie congratulations! Your pics are G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! (I hope I spelt that right)

I'm SO esited now!!

#6 *Jen* OPPRN

*Jen* OPPRN
            • 56 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:56 PM

Wow Amy - absolutely stunning - :)
              January 31st, 2011Marrying the Love of My Lifehttp://i83.photobuck....m/meandbob.jpg

#7 jax_the_beach_bride

• 475 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:03 AM

Im jealous that u guys went into Havana to do the TTD pics!!... we went into Varadero to do them.. im excited to see how they all turn out.. but who can beat the streets of Havana... well.. at least Varadero is still Cuba!! :)

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
                All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

#8 jenna3

• 6 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 11:53 AM

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! Your pictures turned out beautifully. :) Congratulations!
                  Jenna & Sean
                  February 3rd, 2010
                  Melia Las Dunas, Cuba

#9 jackobelle

• 359 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 09:27 PM

Congrats!! I also LOVE the TTD in Havana! What a great location!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users