Photo

Andi's LONG Las Caletas Review - 04/24/09 - With Non-Pro Pics!

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 jmiranda

jmiranda
  • 697 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 01:40 PM

Thanks for the review andi..you look so beautiful and happy.

#32 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 02:49 PM

Great review. You look beautiful and the pic of you in the life jacket is adorable.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#33 bca33

bca33
      • 336 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 08:50 PM

I am so happy for you! So glad you had a great time and you looked beautiful!!!!

#34 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
        • 612 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 12:49 AM

Andi, Congrats again! It sounds like your day was absolutely perfect! I love hearing all these success stories!
          ~jill~

http://tickers.Ticke....56d6/event.png
          My Planning Thread40 people booked plus bride & groom

#35 Goldstein to Be

Goldstein to Be
          • 160 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 01:22 AM

Oh, Andi! It looks like it was such a wonderful day. I really can not wait now. You and Reggie are so darn cute. Congratulations! I can't wait to see your pics. Did you do a trash the dress session? I'm so excited to see all your pics.

#36 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,490 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 01:17 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Goldstein to Be
              Oh, Andi! It looks like it was such a wonderful day. I really can not wait now. You and Reggie are so darn cute. Congratulations! I can't wait to see your pics. Did you do a trash the dress session? I'm so excited to see all your pics.
              Bo I can't believe how close you are getting! and 66 guests?! You are going to have so much fun! when do you guys leave?

we did to a TTD and I highly recommend it! It was SO FUN! we don't have our pro pics back yet but i will for sure post them when we get them back...in the mean time here is our photog's blog with a TTD underwater teaser... The Gift

are you guys doing a TTD?!

#37 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 01:51 PM

Awesome review Andi!! First- congratulations. You looked beautiful and of course LC did it's thing. :)

Second, I love the layout of your review- very helpful for upcoming brides. It sounds like you had the same "problems" as I did. I forgot all kinds of crap- just nerves I suppose! I had music issues too- unfortunately mine were DURING the ceremony but it provides a good laugh now when we get to retell that Another One Bites the Dust played right before I walked down the aisle.

I too REALLY wanted a cocktail while getting ready but there was NO way in hell I was walking down all those stairs for it and I'm not the type of person to ask someone to go get one. Hmmm-- maybe for future brides they can talk to their WC about hiring someone for about an hour to be a drink fetcher. I'd pay some money for that!

I ABSOLUTELY agree with having a plan for what the guests are suppose to do after the ceremony. We didn't have a lot of people and I kinda figured that they would go have cocktails/apps. But no- they all stood around watching us get our pics and I don't think the apps really got eaten. That's one thing I wish I could have changed. It was also kinda embarrassing having everyone stand around while you are taking pics. Awkward.

Again, congrats on having a beautiful wedding. I'm sooo happy everything went well and you had such a memorable experience!
                Happily married since 2008

#38 Brooklyn Carolina

Brooklyn Carolina
                • 94 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 07:15 PM

Andi, Thanks for the review and the change list....I am definetly getting th DJ...and the drummer for the fire dance!
                  Carolina

#39 blckrevpower

blckrevpower
                  • 572 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 09:58 PM

great review! thanks for sharing and congrats!
                    "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

#40 baj

baj
                    • 1,555 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 02:23 PM

great review & pics thanks for sharing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users