Sign in to follow this  
Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

What's the best Undies for Wedding Dress?

So I tried my dress on for the last time and I wore full coverage panties and saw that the undie seams showed. I hate that. I did not want to wear a thong because I fear that my but may show. My dress is very fitted so thode of you brides who wore a tight fitting dress, tell me which ones were seamless and did not show under the dress

Hmmm... okay, I did a quick internet search and this is what I found --

Calvin Klein Women's Perfectly Fit Seamless Hipster - Essential Apparel

Calvin Klein Seamless Bikini - Essential Apparel

Here is a whole line that has a 'no panty line promise'

No Panty Line Promise Shop by Collection for Women at Jockey.com

Here is another website that has a whole selection of seamless - (some may be repeats of what I have above):

Seamless Panties at BareNecessities.com

Here is VS's line as mentioned by the previous poster:

Victoria's Secret - Search

My dress isn't fitted but I LOVE seamless panties: thong or otherwise. I definitely suggest that if you want something that's not going to show a panty line.

My sales lady suggested to me a long fitted slip and no undies? Or maybe something like spanks? But the fitted slip may bunch up and show, not to mention be hot? I am wondering the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez View Post
So I tried my dress on for the last time and I wore full coverage panties and saw that the undie seams showed. I hate that. I did not want to wear a thong because I fear that my but may show. My dress is very fitted so thode of you brides who wore a tight fitting dress, tell me which ones were seamless and did not show under the dress
Out of the subject, but Michelle!! I just totally realized that we'll be at Dream's Los Cabos during the same time!! We actually leave to come back the day of your wedding!! Don't be surprised if you see a strange woman waving at you from the distance!!! I'm so excited for you!!smile03.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by melette View Post
Out of the subject, but Michelle!! I just totally realized that we'll be at Dream's Los Cabos during the same time!! We actually leave to come back the day of your wedding!! Don't be surprised if you see a strange woman waving at you from the distance!!! I'm so excited for you!!smile03.gif
Hi!

I will definitely wave back!!! bunny_4.gif