Photo

I challenge YOU to create your own VISIONARY BOARD! Details inside...

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 03:22 PM

I already posted this in the crazy swine flu thread.

So many of us are under tremendous amounts of stress, so I propose a BDW challenge! (Unofficial of course, but still fun and worthwhile!)

Quote:
    I just decided I'm going to go make a "Visionary Board" RIGHT NOW! I'm putting out good thoughts, and sealing them on paper/in writing!

I encourage you all to do the same! Get a big poster board, markers and lots of magazines and photos. Cut out pics of the beautiful sun, beach, your hotel, location, you and your FI, your families/friends, etc. Maybe this will help us all to get through this and REALLY channel our positive energy!!

WHO'S WITH ME!?
    This can go for anyone! If you're not dealing with stress from an upcoming wedding, maybe it's from pregnancy, or maybe you're having personal problems.... WHATEVER it is, I challenge YOU to create your reality as best you can!

I am about to get to work on mine, and will ask Martin to do one also.

If you decide to accept the challenge, when you're through - post your "Visionary Boards" here! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#2 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 03:42 PM

I love this Jaime!!! I'm soo doing it. I really need to do this. How exciting! Martin should include me on it in his suit HA! J/K

#3 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 03:47 PM

LOL Jac, will pass the word on! Cause you know he so wants to ROCK his kick-a$$ suit which you helped him get! Anything positive COUNTS!!!!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#4 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
        • Vendor
        • 278 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 03:59 PM

Jaime, this is a wonderful idea for channeling positive energy to balance the negative that is coming at us from the media. I think that getting absorbed in a creative activity can't be beat for chasing away worried thoughts in an uncertain situation! Pass the scissors and glue stick amiga!

#5 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
          • Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 30 April 2009 - 04:01 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Elizabeth Medina
          Pass the scissors and glue stick amiga!
          haha, that made me smile :)

#6 litl_april

litl_april
          • 351 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 04:04 PM

This is a great idea! Can't wait to see what people come up with!!

#7 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 04:06 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Elizabeth Medina
              Jaime, this is a wonderful idea for channeling positive energy to balance the negative that is coming at us from the media. I think that getting absorbed in a creative activity can't be beat for chasing away worried thoughts in an uncertain situation! Pass the scissors and glue stick amiga!
              Let's DO 'DIS! hahaha!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#8 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
              • 512 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 04:06 PM

What a GREAT idea Jaime!! I'm totally up for this ... I'm so into creating my own destiny and positively bringing to my life what I deserve!

I'll be SURE to post mine ASAP!

#9 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                • VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 04:18 PM

Btw, I am having a BLAST collecting pics of PV, the Marriott and Las Caletas from the internet! I'm making a Word Doc so when Martin gets home we can print them out and glue them on our board!

This is FUN! :) :) :)

I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#10 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
                  • 512 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 04:50 PM

It also feels like a more productive distraction from work ... like I'm actually DOING something other than just ignoring the work I should be doing ... hehehe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users