Photo

My wedding is cancelled....

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 Kara&Ryan

Kara&Ryan
  • 44 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 06:16 PM

Because of the swine flu Sunquest Vacations has canceled all flights until June to Mexico.... meaning : MY DREAM WEDDING IS CANCELED. I am in shock right now.... I dont even know what to think
    [SIGPIC]Kara & Ryan
    May 20, 2009
    Iberostar Rose Hall Beach
    Jamaica[/SIGPIC]

#2 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
    • Banned
    • 248 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 06:18 PM

I am so sorry ...my heart is breaking for you! Have you asked your travel agent if there is anyway to go to another destination for the same date and have you wedding somewhere else?? I hope this works out and I just keep thinking this is all happening for a reason although it may take a long time to know that reason

#3 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,569 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 06:19 PM

Kara- {{HUGS}} I am so sorry. My heart truly goes out to you. Have they been able to offer any reschedule or resort change?

#4 MsSunshine

MsSunshine
        • 415 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 06:21 PM

I'm so sorry to hear Damn this swine flu. I hope you are still able to have your dream wedding soon.

#5 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
          • 475 posts

I am so sorry!!!
            Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#6 MarieSam

MarieSam
            • VIP Member
            • 2,336 posts
              • LocationSouthern California

***HUGS*** I wish I could say or do something to make it better, but I know you are devastated right now. Try not to see this as a cancelation, but rather a postponement. You can still have that dream wedding

#7 Kat81

Kat81
              • VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 06:22 PM

OH I'm so sorry for you! I hope you can go somewhere else or postpone it a couple weeks. We are all here for you!

#8 Kara&Ryan

Kara&Ryan
                • 44 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 06:23 PM

Thanks everyone. I cant even explain how this feels. Its a wait and see game. We might have to rebook to a different destination... if there is space... or just refund the money. hopefully things turn around soon
                  [SIGPIC]Kara & Ryan
                  May 20, 2009
                  Iberostar Rose Hall Beach
                  Jamaica[/SIGPIC]

#9 ~*DiAnE*~

~*DiAnE*~
                  • 1,418 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 06:24 PM

**Hugs** I'm soo sorry.. I can't even imagine how you must feel...I hope you are still able to have the wedding of your dreams at some point...

#10 MsZ

MsZ
                    • 410 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 06:27 PM

I am so sorry to hear this... I hope they are able to give your money back or put your hard work and planning into something else- like a new destination. I imagine how hard you have worked and how rough this must be..know that my heart goes out to you. As hard as it is... I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Try to stay positive and know that your wedding WILL happen!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users