Sign in to follow this  
Kara&Ryan

My wedding is cancelled....

Because of the swine flu Sunquest Vacations has canceled all flights until June to Mexico.... meaning : MY DREAM WEDDING IS CANCELED. I am in shock right now.... I dont even know what to think

sad.gif I am so sorry ...my heart is breaking for you! Have you asked your travel agent if there is anyway to go to another destination for the same date and have you wedding somewhere else?? I hope this works out and I just keep thinking this is all happening for a reason although it may take a long time to know that reason

Kara- {{HUGS}} I am so sorry. My heart truly goes out to you. Have they been able to offer any reschedule or resort change?

***HUGS*** I wish I could say or do something to make it better, but I know you are devastated right now. Try not to see this as a cancelation, but rather a postponement. You can still have that dream wedding hug2.gif

Thanks everyone. I cant even explain how this feels. Its a wait and see game. We might have to rebook to a different destination... if there is space... or just refund the money. hopefully things turn around soon

I am so sorry to hear this... I hope they are able to give your money back or put your hard work and planning into something else- like a new destination. I imagine how hard you have worked and how rough this must be..know that my heart goes out to you. As hard as it is... I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Try to stay positive and know that your wedding WILL happen!