Photo

90% of my guests have cancelled

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#1 Blkatz

Blkatz
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:30 PM

So we are in Mexico right now and literally 90% of my guests have canceled. I have not stopped crying since last night and I am feeling horrible. I have to cancel my DJ-talk to all of vendors. This is probably the worst feeling ever.

#2 happygilmore

happygilmore
    • 576 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:32 PM

I don't know what to say besides I am so, so, sorry! I know it will be hard to do but try to make the most of it and remember that you and your FI are still going to get married, which in the long run is the most important thing! But again, I am so sorry!

#3 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
      • Banned
      • 248 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:35 PM

omg I am so sorry this is happening are you for sure cancelling the wedding and going to reschedule it?? whatever ends up happening i wish you the best and hope things start looking up soon

#4 Dmitri_Markine

Dmitri_Markine
        • Vendor
        • 2,782 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:35 PM

Sorry to hear that.
          I think people are getting way to paranoid about this. As far they say, not areas are under concern.

#5 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
          • 1,326 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:36 PM

I feel really sad for you. I'm crying right now too because thsi flu thing is so stressful, but I can't imangine already being there and having to cancel. i wish i could help you.

#6 niujess

niujess
            • 167 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:36 PM

I'm so sorry that's horrible. I don't understand why the media has blown this out of proportion and aided in making people worry so much.. Again I'm so sorry, your day will be beautiful no matter what.

#7 August2010Bride

August2010Bride
              • 369 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:37 PM

Sorry to hear this!
                Please tell me your still going to get married.... Don't let people rain on your parade. Did everyone just not showup or what?

#8 MarieSam

MarieSam
                • VIP Member
                • 2,336 posts
                  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:41 PM

oh sweetheart, i posted on the other swine flu thread -- but in case you didn't get a chance to see it......I'm so, so sorry. This is such bad timing for you and all your plans. Please know we are all here for you if you need to vent or cry. And of course if there's anything that we can do to help, PLEASE feel free to ask.

*hugs*

#9 merocket59

merocket59
                  • 937 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:42 PM

Awww I'm so sorry, stupid swine flu! People are really up in arms about it, my grandpa even asked me to get him surgical masks. You should try to enjoy yourself (but not touch anyone!) and maybe you can have some sort of AHR later for those who decided to cancel.

#10 Dee83

Dee83
                    • 108 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:43 PM

I am soo sorry!!! Just remember the important thing is that you are getting married

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users