Sign in to follow this  
Blkatz

90% of my guests have cancelled

So we are in Mexico right now and literally 90% of my guests have canceled. I have not stopped crying since last night and I am feeling horrible. I have to cancel my DJ-talk to all of vendors. This is probably the worst feeling ever.

I don't know what to say besides I am so, so, sorry! I know it will be hard to do but try to make the most of it and remember that you and your FI are still going to get married, which in the long run is the most important thing! But again, I am so sorry!

omg I am so sorry this is happening sad.gif are you for sure cancelling the wedding and going to reschedule it?? whatever ends up happening i wish you the best and hope things start looking up soon

I'm so sorry that's horrible. I don't understand why the media has blown this out of proportion and aided in making people worry so much.. Again I'm so sorry, your day will be beautiful no matter what.

oh sweetheart, i posted on the other swine flu thread -- but in case you didn't get a chance to see it......I'm so, so sorry. This is such bad timing for you and all your plans. sad.gif Please know we are all here for you if you need to vent or cry. And of course if there's anything that we can do to help, PLEASE feel free to ask.

*hugs* hug2.gif

Awww I'm so sorry, stupid swine flu! People are really up in arms about it, my grandpa even asked me to get him surgical masks. You should try to enjoy yourself (but not touch anyone!) and maybe you can have some sort of AHR later for those who decided to cancel.