Photo

Welcome Letter/Wedding Schedule

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#11 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
  • 406 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:15 PM

Like the boarder on the welcome letter. Cute!

#12 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
    • 1,083 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:19 PM

They came out great!!!!

I do agree with Amarillis though.. I would streamline the fonts. I ended up using the same font for almost everything for my wedding; it has kind of become our 'wedding signature' font.

#13 Preciousmi811

Preciousmi811
      • 342 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 01:30 PM

Looks awesome!!!
        One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

#14 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
        • 334 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 09:58 AM

Can anyone help I get the message below when I try to view...never saw this one before?

Tanya Marie, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
          2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
          Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#15 s_katrese

s_katrese
          • 182 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 12:10 PM

awesome idea, thanks so much.

#16 hsims1

hsims1
            • 356 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 12:23 PM

Those are great. Thanks for sharing

#17 Debbi803

Debbi803
              • 108 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 24, 2009
              • Wedding Location:Herrington Harbor Marina, MD

Posted 16 July 2009 - 08:24 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Tanya Marie
              Can anyone help I get the message below when I try to view...never saw this one before?

Tanya Marie, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
              2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
              Tanya -- Same problem I have; you don't have enough posts yet You have to have a minimum of 150 posts I think to open/download files....Hopefully you have more time than me to post enough to open....I would love to have access to some of these templates and files, but I have only 8 days left!

#18 MexicoBeachBride2010

MexicoBeachBride2010
              • 280 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 11:52 AM

Very Helpful! Thanks...I've been looking for something like this!

#19 Love3

Love3
                • 785 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:02 PM

Hi

This site won't allow me to access your welcome letter or intinerary?? I am very interested in reading them as I would like to do the same but unsure how. Any ideas on how to access them?

Thanx
                  ~Heather~

#20 OchieBride

OchieBride
                  • 109 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 11:04 PM

Grrr! I can't access anything! I'm sure they look great though....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users