Walmart STD Magnets

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Jingles202

• 41 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:58 PM

Has anyone purchased these? I am really liking the one with the Blue Scroll cause it actually works with the colors I am thinking of?

Walmart.com: Personalized Save the Date Magnets - Set of 20: Personalized Gifts

Can anyone suggest another place if they have found cheaper alternatives?

#2 Jingles202

• 41 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:12 PM

THANK YOU! I came across that site the other night.

#3 meli122

• 269 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:15 PM

We used this site and got 48 for $55 and everyone loves them.

#4 meli122

• 269 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:15 PM

opps site would help

Save the Date Magnets

#5 GregsBride

• 333 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:56 AM

I just made trial STD magnets on Vista Print... I got 25 free and all I had to pay was about $5 shipping. I used their small magnets and made a custom STD. I would give it a shot, and you never know you may be pleasantly surprised. If not, it only cost you $5. Good luck!!

#6 Sandra&Mario

• 336 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:03 AM

My comment may be moved to "venting" section, lol. Please, PLEASE!!!, whichever STD magnets you choose...DO NOT purchase them from Walmart! I absolutely HATE the entire Walmart retail chain. Okidokie, I'm done :) Magnetstreet is pretty good, you should check their magnet choices!

#7 islandbride317

• 1,866 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 05:53 AM

Meli122 -- checked out the "A Giftful Heart" site and I LOVE IT! Just added it to my favorites...they had just what I was looking for and I think the prices are totally fair for what they offer!

Many thanks for the head's up!

#8 meli122

• 269 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:56 PM

Christie, I'm glad you liked their magnets. I have nothing but good things to say about them. If you want a sample I would call them to order one and it's free. They can try and send you one of the sample magnets in the style that you are considering so you can get a good idea of how it will look.

#9 Princess402

• 737 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by MegaShay
                    Here are the ones I used - they're not cheaper, but I loved them:

Save The Date Magnets (Mini) - A Sea of Love
                    I would have to say that these were my FAVORITE save the date magnets that I came across (love them!), but I will probably go with Vista Print for mine. Right now they have their business card magnets on sale... I can get 50 of them for $8 CAD! Plus right now you can also do custom edits to the font and text color/position for free. So I'm just putting our info on a business card template with a tropical background and VOILA I've got a save the date magnet! Keep in mind, I'm planning on doing a STD boarding pass, so this is just to attach to the boarding pass and not a stand alone thing. But if you're looking for cheap yet functional, I would check Vista Print!

#10 betandpjk

• 59 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 05:52 PM

I would definitely go with vista print...I'm working on mine right now. I haven't ordered it yet because I can't make up my mind!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users