Website help...

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 msemi305

msemi305
  • 162 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 12:09 AM

Hey -
    So my sister-in-law and brother want to get us a website subscription for our engement gift...nice right...but I am at a total loss as to which one to pick...dose anyone have any feedback on websites they have seen or used...

thanks!

Marcie

#2 DGG

DGG
    • 275 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 12:55 AM

I don't know if this is what you want - but I'm using Wedding Planning Guide and Free Wedding Websites - mywedding.com and it's free! It has everything I need and you can password protect it if you want..

#3 litl_april

litl_april
      • 351 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 02:09 AM

FI and I went with Personal Wedding Websites - WedQuarters.com and love it. There's a large selection of layouts which was what I really liked about it, in comparison to the other ones that weren't awfully expensive. This was about $40 for a year if I remember correctly!

#4 big3n09

big3n09
        • 616 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 08:50 AM

There are actually some nice free ones you could choose from. I read an article somewhere online that compared all of them to help me choose.
          4/1/11 in St. Kitts at the Marriott I married my best-friend!!!

#5 MexicoBeachBride2010

MexicoBeachBride2010
          • 280 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 10:07 AM

I would use Wedding Planning Guide and Free Wedding Websites - mywedding.com. It's really easy and they have nice pages. I made mine on there and everyone seems to love it.

#6 bradleysgirl

bradleysgirl
            • 25 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:10 AM

I used The Knot's free website. The Knot also has a free guest organization package that allows you to keep track of RSVP, inviations mailed, gifts received, thank you cards sent, etc. I looked at their upgrade package for $50/year and think the free site at TheKnot.com is just as good. If you want to view my website send me a PM and I will send you the link and password. Good luck! I don't think you can go wrong. Most companies really knkow what they are doing with the wedding websites now.

#7 Monkbridetobe

Monkbridetobe
              • 49 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:56 PM

I have been trying to figure this out too... we have a lot of people taht live away from us & seems like the best idea...

#8 lakerbride

lakerbride
                • 153 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 03:48 PM

I am having the same dilemma! thanks for the tips gals

#9 montegobay09

montegobay09
                  • 832 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 05:43 PM

We are using eWedding.com and we love it! It's awesome for organization and very user friendly.

#10 KimmieT

KimmieT
                    • 7 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 11:30 AM

We're using weddingwindow.com. It's amazing! It has alot of options and a free trial - so you can try it out first. I have found that their RSVP part is the most useful. Give the trial a try, you won't regret it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users