Sign in to follow this  
SandDD

POLL: What are your colors?

I am going with natural elements and colors of Positano, Italy. Lemons (which I want in the centerpiece at reception dinner), pale yellow, blues and white. I may incorporate more colors. The buildings and homes are painted in orange, reds, yellow, etc. I love the way the landscape looks with the brightly colored homes and the blue water.

Click the image to open in full size.

As you can see, ours were chocolate brown and champagne (I got the dresses at Dessy.com, and the guys we got at RW & Co: a canadian company)

Then we did bright pink roses

I am also a chocolate brown and blue bride .. but we are doing a lighter more 'sea' color blue with some slight gold accents. Here are my invites which have my exact color palette.

Invite:

Click the image to open in full size.

Info Card: Click the image to open in full size.

We are doing a clover green, tan, and white. I keep loving other color combos though, it's actually driving me crazy. I just keep telling myself that if I went with any of those, I'd end up wanting something else the next week. I'm playing with having my bridesmaids all carry different color bouquets (like one will have all pink, another all yellow, etc.) just to incorporate all the colors I love.

My original plan was a cobalt blue and orange but then I found these amazing coral bridesmaid's dresses, so I'm adding some aqua/coral accents to tie it all together.