• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#11 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 07:49 PM

LMAO at this thread! tom has several, but the main ones are: the cardiologist he works for (all i hear all day is doc this, and doc that, lol), and of course chase utley of the phillies (i used to refer to chase as "my boyfriend's boyfriend").

#12 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 08:14 PM

Joe loves Will Smith. he sings Just the Two of Us to our daughter! HA! It's so funny who our guys love

Quote:
      Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
      my dh has a man crush on Rob Dydrek (from DC shoes, Rob&Big, FantasyFactory)
      i would never have guessed he was the kind of guy who liked Rob! Rob is a very nice guy! I just watched FantasyFactory the other night and died laughing! I think its kind of funny cause most people like Big Black!

#13 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,368 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:10 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mummergirl
        LMAO at this thread! tom has several, but the main ones are: the cardiologist he works for (all i hear all day is doc this, and doc that, lol), and of course chase utley of the phillies (i used to refer to chase as "my boyfriend's boyfriend").
        I think it's really funny when they have a man crush on someone they know. Tell him it's not a good idea to get involved with his boss!

#14 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,368 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 03:22 PM

I wanted to revive this thread because DH has had a ridiculous man-crush on Mark Texiera since he started playing for the Yankees. All of a sudden I'll hear, "T-Bone's up!" I can't believe he gave him a pet name!

#15 flipflop.tee

flipflop.tee
          • 519 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 03:57 PM

ha ha ha my guy really loves Roy Halladay (DOC) Pitcher for the Toronto Blue Jays...OMG the other night I thought he was going to cry...possibly his last night pitching as a Blue Jay...I couldn't help but laugh HAHAHAHAHA

#16 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
            • 1,114 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:19 PM

This is HILARIOUS! I think my favorite so far is that Kristy's FI gave his a pet name. Too cute. My FI is obsessed with Apple, so Steve Jobs is his man. Such a geek and I love it!!
              Married to my BEST FRIEND!
              July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
              Non-Pro Pics:
              http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
              Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#17 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:31 PM

OMG Steve has a lot. If this becomes public knowledge, I will end up dead so I hope no one googles this shit! haha

Brodie Jenner-he begrudgingly watches the Hills, but whenever Brodie is on he perks up. We aslo watched the whole season of Bromance.

Nick Lachey- he used to say he wanted to hang out with him. Again, this was during the Newlyweds.

Rob Dydrek- he thinks he's hilarious (which he is). Guess he's a popular man crush! haha

I just realized these are all MTV stars. We watch too much reality TV apparently.
                Happily married since 2008

#18 TAHOEJENI

TAHOEJENI
                • 164 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:32 AM

The man says "Al Bundy". I believe him.

#19 Sloan

Sloan
                  • 1,279 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 03:05 AM

Mine is in love with Peter Forsberg ( ex-NHL'er) he's had some horrible feet/ankle issues in the past and has been making attempts to return to the NHL by playing in pro leagues in Sweden. I hear about it all the time. For the last 3 seasons DH will hear on TSN that Forsberg is attempting another return to the NHL and he gets FAR too excited. He mentioned it this morning while we were doing our hockey pool picks this morning. Yeah we're losers....

#20 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 01:02 PM

hahaha i'm so glad this thread got revived ... it cracks me up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users