Photo

What's something you saw at a wedding that made you swear...

• Please log in to reply
291 replies to this topic

#161 **Kat**

**Kat**
  • 2,682 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 05:39 PM

LOL yeah it does! I really wish I was making it up!

#162 carolina24

carolina24
    • 1,573 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:26 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by butterfly4kathy2
      I went to the worst wedding EVER

1. They planned an outside wedding in Washington in April. Which is one of the most wet months of the year.

2. They had it in the back yard of the parents home, (which is fine) but they used PAPER for the aisle.. on grass.. white paper on grass

3. They had a yellow and pink balloon arch where they were going to stand.

4. When it started raining (SHOCK) they had to move everthing into the garage. There were not enough room for the chairs and the people. So they had to squish 50 people into the garage and everyone had to stand.

5. The balloon arch was too tall for the garage so it was loppsided and crooked

6. They had ONE big Subway sandwich and a sheet cake from Wal mart to feed 50+ people

7. The only seating they had in the garage was 2 of their old couches that they covered in white flowered sheets
      OMG this can not be a real wedding!!!!!! i'm all for saving money, but ONE subway sandwich and a paper aisle?? holy crap!

#163 astreit

astreit
      • 182 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:38 PM

That just makes me laugh!! It would almost be worth attending for the entertainment value!! :)

#164 TLC4Rock

TLC4Rock
        • 473 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:25 AM

I hereby swear to never serve boxed wine!! yikkess

#165 **Kat**

**Kat**
          • 2,682 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:27 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by carolina24
            OMG this can not be a real wedding!!!!!! i'm all for saving money, but ONE subway sandwich and a paper aisle?? holy crap!
            I know right?!?!?! Subway is NOT wedding food. Just sayin' LOL

#166 Melidell

Melidell
            • 1,091 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 05:25 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by butterfly4kathy2
              I know right?!?!?! Subway is NOT wedding food. Just sayin' LOL
              What!!!! Well there go all of my plans... no boxed wine, no Subway, take the wrappers off of the crackers, don't have it in my garage... next you guys are going to tell me that it can't be BYOB and I suppose my plans for a nude ceremony are out, too...oh well, back to the drawing board- maybe I can do a camouflage theme instead!
              Loving married life!

#167 **Kat**

**Kat**
              • 2,682 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 06:01 PM

LOL!! Sorry to screw with all of your plans like that! LOL

#168 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                • 5,078 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 06:25 PM

wow, i cannot believe there are people who are like that! my jaw dropped at some of the stories. crazy!

i don't have anything to add, unfortunately!

#169 kerrij

kerrij
                  • 300 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 06:45 PM

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?!?! hahahahah oooh dear!!

My cousin and I crashed a wedding (her bro's friends wedding, we weren't invited but we came for the dance as we were from a diff province) in Nova Scotia this summer...and at midnight they brought out pizza for the midnight lunch...it was cold...so we asked why it was cold...they said, it is left overs from dinner! heheheh I don't think it's a terrible thing, but it's so funny, never been to a wedding where the meal served was delivery pizza and the midnight snack was cold left over pizza from dinner! hehe

#170 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                    • 3,103 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 07:31 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Melidell
                      What!!!! Well there go all of my plans... no boxed wine, no Subway, take the wrappers off of the crackers, don't have it in my garage... next you guys are going to tell me that it can't be BYOB and I suppose my plans for a nude ceremony are out, too...oh well, back to the drawing board- maybe I can do a camouflage theme instead!
                      I would TOTALLY be at your wedding, enjoying ever moment of this =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users