how do you use your shamwow?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 1elephant

1elephant
  • VIP Member
  • 15,998 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 05:48 PM

i know a whole bunch of you are suckers for as seen on tv stuff...

i bought a box to share w/ my parents and am now the proud owner of 4 small and 4 large shamwows...but i can't think of many uses for them!

how do YOU use YOUR shamwow?

#2 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:16 PM

My mom just gave me a couple, they bought from the boat show. I am interested in hearing how people are using them too.

#3 1elephant

1elephant
      • VIP Member
      • 15,998 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 05:58 PM

apparently no one has them...............

#4 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 06:35 PM

i can't believe anyone could listen to the shamwow guy long enough to buy them LMAO ... he's so annoying the way he yells everything at you! he's also the slapchop guy, and in that infomercial he actually says the words, "you're gonna love my nuts" ... have to admit that cracks me up every time! LOL

we do have a friend who couldn't stop talking about shamwow and how she wanted them, so we bought some for her as a housewarming gift. she was very excited to receive them, but i'm not sure if she's been using them or not!

we bought the other shamwow-like product (ZORBEES) for ourselves awhile back ... they work ok ... we tried to put one under our cats' water bowl because they kept tipping it, but they weren't having any part of that nonsense, LOL.

#5 Jen_S

Jen_S
          • 3,737 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 08:03 PM

ShamWow someone else bought them lol my husband had to have them. We put them on the counter and put dishes on it and put one by the door when it rains so we step on the shamwow rather then the floor. We also have a boat so I am sure during boating season we will get more use out of it.
            Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 08:07 PM

well we had a water issues w/our shower backing up and Paul used them to absorb the water. worked great. however, he then went to wash them and put them in the dryer, AND used fabric softener. those are 2 no-nos with sham-WOW care & maintenance. lol oh well. we have a couple more, i guess those dried ones are now just shams, he took the WOW out of them.

#7 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 08:12 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by AnnR
                i guess those dried ones are now just shams, he took the WOW out of them.
                LOL, i just snorted when i read that!

#8 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
                • 2,424 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 11:55 AM

My FSIL bought it and gave us one. I really only use it for spills and to wipe down the bathroom countertop, FI gets water all over the place when shaving!

#9 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                  • Moderators
                  • 25,218 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                  • LocationSeattle

Posted 11 March 2009 - 01:09 PM

hahahaha ann that was seriously funny! poor paul, the wow-taker-outer

my grama was so excited to get these for us, she put them in our christmas boxes. she split a pack between my dad and i and so i have one blue and one orange. tre uses the blue one for dish stuff, and counter wiping, but the orange is currently being used for dust collecting. NOT dusting, dust COLLECTING hahaha its just sitting there on the counter waiting for someone to grab it and use it, but no luck. maybe it looks toooo nice and pristine? no one wants to use it??

poor orange shamwow

#10 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 07:02 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Abbie
                    poor paul, the wow-taker-outer

NOT dusting, dust COLLECTING hahaha its just sitting there on the counter waiting for someone to grab it and use it, but no luck. maybe it looks toooo nice and pristine? no one wants to use it?? poor orange shamwow
                    the wow-taker-outer sounds like another infomercial entirely, LOL!

as for the poor orange shamwow, just invite me over. i am constantly spilling things ... i guarantee i'd put that shamwow to work in no time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users