Danniellou
  • 815 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 01:52 PM

I love #1, it is gorgeous!

#12 seaprincess

seaprincess
    • 753 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 01:59 PM

I choose #2 cause I'm a lace lovin' bride too....my dress was a heavy lace overlay and it held up great in the sand during the cermony and during the trash the dress! I'm even wearing it for the AHR cause it wasn't damaged at all...Good luck chosing the dress of your dreams!
      Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#13 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,513 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 02:03 PM

I chose # 2 as well....Just a thought though, do you know the designers of these dresses? If you do you should try to find them at a bridal store so you can try them on first. I bought a wedding dress on eBay that I loved but when I got it and tryed it on I really didn't like the way it looked on my....hence me being a 3 dress bride (oops)!! Anyways I don't want to worry you but I didn't want to spend a ton of money on a dress either, then I ended up buying 3!! So I think if you can try them on first somewhere then you can be absolutely sure you like it! Good Luck!!

#14 Jenn79

Jenn79
        • 625 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 02:12 PM

Looks like I'm an odd woman out, I loved number 3! They are all really pretty though, I can see where you are having the dilemma choosing! I think no matter what one you go with, it will be amazing.

and ps, woo hoo for May 10th brides!
          Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
          Review Pictures Pro Pictures
          "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#15 nibsmom

nibsmom
          • 564 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 02:38 PM

I loved number 2 and number 3...I voted for number 3! It looks like it would be beautiful both in and out of the water! I just think all the layering would look especially beautiful in TTD!

#16 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
            • 2,754 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 03:21 PM

I voted for #2. I'm a stickler for lace!!

#17 meli122

meli122
              • 269 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 07:30 PM

I love #2! I think lace is beautiful and the corset too. Who is the original designer??

#18 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                • 2,777 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 08:11 PM

I know A Brides blessing in Sydney carries Essense of Australia dresses which #4 is. They are having a sale on Essense of Australia dresses now. zerolove can make any dress you want. I had a dress I really wanted and I contacted her to just see what the price would be and if she could do it. She said yes, and it only cost me $190 USD. Here is my dress:Moonlight Bridal - Product Details

And like I said before I'll post pics of it in a week when I get it from her!

#19 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 08:19 PM

It was between 1 and 3 for me - but I picked 3 in the end. I had a lacey/delicate train on my dress and it got dirty and snagged a little but, but nothing too big.

#20 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
                    • 4,512 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 08:36 PM

I don't think I'm making your decision any easier since I'm not with the majority, but I love #1!!!

Let us know what you end up choosing! Good luck!
                      *Formerly Nikki07*
                      My Planning Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users