Sign in to follow this  
Island Princess

Help me find the dress for me! *pics and poll*

G'Day Girls,

Need your help!!

I have decided to get my dress made from Ebay Seller zerolove in China for an exceptionally great price, Probably about 250 Aussie dollars, including freight.

I am not the type of girl who wants to spend thousands on a dress, I will only wear for one day or two if you count trash the dress.

I have found four dresses that I love (But cant decide which one I like best), please vote on which one you like the bestest!!

I love lace, but for you girls who have had a lacey dresses, how did it pull up in the sand?

In no particular order:

Dress 1

Click the image to open in full size.

Dress 2

Dress 3

Dress 4

Thanks girls, looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Christie :)

I love both 1 and 2 ~ but I'm leaning more toward 1. Is it possible to have #1 but made with a corset? I think corset backs are so beautiful and really help flatter the figure, I'm a corset bride myself!!! wink.gif

I'm w/ MarieSam I like 1. I am actually having "zerolove" do my dress as well. I'm supposed to have it in 9 day so I will have pics and you can see how it turns out! Zerolove actually does wedding dress,prom gown and bridesmaid dress by landy bridal and they have a few dresses they've actually made on there that you can see. But all they have on ebay is dresses and they have 100% feedback w/ over 1200 feedback so to me thats pretty damn good!

Oooh, that's a tough one! I really like the front of the last one - it's very similar to my dress though so that could be why! That pattern can be really flattering on, FYI :)

I also like #1 and #2 though