Sign in to follow this  
BachataBride

Jillian Harris is the new Bachelorette!!

Wes is a Mess...I cant believe the things he has said to the guys all season as if the Cameras weren't rolling. That last comment at the rose ceremony was ridiculous "Well guys if it's me just know I'll be back in Texas having lots of sex"

I like Kypton, I think he is being real and playing it safe. He knows there are other potentials and doesn't want to get his feelings hurt. I believe That last conversation with his sister really hit home to him. I Think Reid will win!! I also feel bad for Jake, she just ripped his heart in half. He was sooo nice, but us women just don't like those tooo Nice guys. I still can't figure it out!

Did anyone watch tonight?? I am dying to know what happened (or didn't) with Ed in the suite - it seems like he just wasn't into it or something? Seemed sketchy, I was sad to see Reid go, I somehow think she should have kept him...Man the preview makes the finale look dramatic too, I want to know what happens without waiting - anyone have any good spoiler sites hehe. What did you guys think of tonight's episode??

there is a spoiler website in the Jason thread.

I was actually surprised she kept Ed, I think he fell asleep on her in the suite, he was pretty sunburnt.

Honestly I have no clue anymore where this is going. Im just along for the ride :)

I have to say it was very cute of ED to fly out his parents!

Ok I haven't really watched the show this season but I did catch a glimpse of it while my mom was watching -- WTF with Ed?

My mom seems to think he had a "dysfunction" moment rofl.gif rofl.gif And by the vagueness of what "didn't" happen between them, I'd have to agree with her!!!! But would they seriously put someone on blast like that on national tv? If so, Good Lord, how freakin embarassing!!! cheesy.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
Do you really think she has sex with all 3 of them in the fantasy suites? that is disturbing!!!
I was wondering that also if that gross!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
Do you really think she has sex with all 3 of them in the fantasy suites? that is disturbing!!!
I was wondering that also if so that is gross! Poor Ed they did make it seem like he could not perform.

I am super sad that she let Reid go, i thought he was the best! Now I guess I will just keep watching but I am not really routing for anyone. Kiptyn doesn't seem like he is ready for marriage and Ed already left once, whos to say he wouldn't do it again. Is was sweet of him to fly his parents out though.

Oh, did anyone else notice Ed's terrible short green shorts? they were shorter then Jillians skirt!!!