Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#741 hommer

hommer
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:16 PM

Was at Walmart today and they have the Fruit Of The Earth Suntan lotion or spray for 2 dollars. Different SPF - I picked up 15 of the 30 SPF sport 177ml spray. Great deal !!!

#742 cynlaf

cynlaf
    • 23 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 03:03 PM

Which Wal-Mart??

#743 cookiemunchkin

cookiemunchkin
      • 376 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 10:56 PM

South Common!

Originally Posted by JenK 

Which Dollarama??

#744 akua420

akua420
        • 301 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 02:17 PM

Does anyone know where I could get fans for the wedding?  Just cheap fold up ones. 

Gran Bahia Principe - Runaway Bay - February 22, 2011

#745 lsmith211

lsmith211
          • 168 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 02:43 PM

akua - I just got mine at Michael's - they are the white silk folding fans, nice and simple.  They are $29 for a box of 18, so if you print off the 40% off coupon they are only $18 a box:

Does anyone know where I could get fans for the wedding?  Just cheap fold up ones. 

#746 akua420

akua420
            • 301 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 02:56 PM

Thanks!!!

Originally Posted by lsmith211 

akua - I just got mine at Michael's - they are the white silk folding fans, nice and simple.  They are $29 for a box of 18, so if you print off the 40% off coupon they are only $18 a box:

Gran Bahia Principe - Runaway Bay - February 22, 2011

#747 kjw

kjw
              • 39 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 06:14 PM

Hi Ladies!

Thanks for all the good ideas, I'm finally working on my bags! So exciting to feel like I'm accomplishing something now. 

Here is what I have so far: 1st aid kits, travel wipes, hand sani (feel like I'm a little crazy on the cleanliness/safety!), vitamin C packets, lemonade packets, gum, travel mugs on order, little sunscreens, ear plugs.  I'm still looking for the 2 packs of Imodium and Advil. Then I'm getting a few different things to make the bags different - beach ball and frisbee's for the kids, water guns for the guys, and I can't think of anything fun for the ladies!  I'm at a loss, I would just get more water guns, but want to find something different. Any ideas, please send them my way!

Thanks!

#748 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                • 1,917 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 08:00 AM

Maybe you could find knock off sunglasses for the ladies? Were your mugs expensive?

#749 CanadianLindsey

CanadianLindsey
                  • 284 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 01:17 PM

For the ladies you could do: cheap flip flops, little romance novels, word game/sudoku books, nail polish remover wipes, make up remover wipes, beach inspired nail files or polish, inflatable pillows for beach or plane...

Originally Posted by kjw 

Hi Ladies!

Thanks for all the good ideas, I'm finally working on my bags! So exciting to feel like I'm accomplishing something now. 

Here is what I have so far: 1st aid kits, travel wipes, hand sani (feel like I'm a little crazy on the cleanliness/safety!), vitamin C packets, lemonade packets, gum, travel mugs on order, little sunscreens, ear plugs.  I'm still looking for the 2 packs of Imodium and Advil. Then I'm getting a few different things to make the bags different - beach ball and frisbee's for the kids, water guns for the guys, and I can't think of anything fun for the ladies!  I'm at a loss, I would just get more water guns, but want to find something different. Any ideas, please send them my way!

Thanks!

#750 kjw

kjw
                    • 39 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 07:59 PM

Thanks, I'll see if i can find any of things like you both have suggested. I just want it to be a fun gag gift, like the water guns for the guys. Mochamakes3 - I just finalized our mug order today! I have order 35 mugs with our little logo and we are getting them shipped to our cabin in the states (big savings). It came to just under 150, so I'm super happy with that. I'll post a pic of them when i get them in!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users