Jump to content

Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!


  • Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#3071 Scarma

Scarma
  • Jr. Member
  • 175 posts

    Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:07 PM

    Originally Posted by MrsHK 

     

    Thank you ladies! I went to my Walmart and found the Blistex fruit smoothie ones. At first I picked up the packs of three ($3.47), but then I saw in the checkout line they had packs with a bonus stick for $3.97! Only $0.50 cents more per pack for the pack of 4. Thanks for your help!

     

    I think I'll go to Costco for the advil, immodium and pepto though. We're using little baggies and giving everyone 10 of each. Then we're stapling the baggies to a postcard with our logo and instructions for the meds.

    Great idea!!!



    #3072 sillafeliz

    sillafeliz
    • Newbie
    • 105 posts

      Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:03 PM

      Thanks!! :) I'm actually really happy about the bags now because it does all fit.

       

      Yes, we just picked up an extra suit case to transport all of our stuff down south...but we're going to need a bigger one. LOL

      Originally Posted by pokeyholly 

      These look great! I love the new colours you got. Very beachy and it all looks awesome together ;)

      Yay the countdown is definitely on for you!!! You must be so stoked! 



      #3073 Scarma

      Scarma
      • Jr. Member
      • 175 posts

        Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:26 AM

        Originally Posted by sillafeliz 

        Thanks!! :) I'm actually really happy about the bags now because it does all fit.

         

        Yes, we just picked up an extra suit case to transport all of our stuff down south...but we're going to need a bigger one. LOL

        Oh dear with everything let me know how it all fits. I guess it depends on your airline.



        #3074 jolene028

        jolene028
        • Member
        • 588 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

        Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:34 PM

        Originally Posted by khunt29 

        Vistaprint= AMAZING.  I got all of the following for FREE!!!!   250 business cards- using for key card holders- only using 40 so if anyone is interested in the rest, please let me know! (Not personalized, just that cute poem "from beach chair to barstool...", background is palm trees/beach   100 postcards- used as welcome letter for OOT bags- will have extras, but we wanted to personalize with our names, so the rest will be wasted unfortunately    10 flat invitations - used as wedding day itinerary for bridesmaids   1 each: notebook, T-shirt, tote bag- personalized them all for my daughter, our flower girl    1 personalized rubber stamp   1 pad personalized sticky notes   All I paid is $10.56 for shipping (Canada). I tried getting free shipping but it kept bumping my postcards up to $18.  Omg you guys have to check it out!  The trick is to order each item in a separate link, they will all add to your shopping cart, but by doing it in separate links, the individual "free" promos work!  I got most of my links here: http://www.weddingwi...a826742ac.html    I am a happy bride right now :)  Kristen 

        If you still have the extra room business cards I would love them (one less thing on my plate.)



        #3075 Jenny2014

        Jenny2014
        • Member
        • 503 posts

          Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:32 AM

          I got an email from Vista print today- 24 hours for FREE shipping plus other amazing deals!

           

          Please let me know if you would like me to forward it along to you!

           



          #3076 lgerry

          lgerry
          • Jr. Member
          • 349 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 15, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Akumal, Riviera Maya, Mexico

          Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:11 AM

          I would love it, thanks! :) My email is lizgerry@sasktel.net

          #3077 Jenny2014

          Jenny2014
          • Member
          • 503 posts

            Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:54 AM

            Originally Posted by lgerry 

            I would love it, thanks! :) My email is lizgerry@sasktel.net

             



            Sent :D



            #3078 lgerry

            lgerry
            • Jr. Member
            • 349 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 15, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Akumal, Riviera Maya, Mexico

            Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:55 PM

            Thank you!! 



            #3079 KDoyle

            KDoyle
            • Jr. Member
            • 218 posts

              Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:55 PM

              Originally Posted by pokeyholly 

              Dollarama does have SPF lip chap but it's blistex and I'm pretty sure it's 1.25 or maybe even $2!!! I bought 2 for $1.99 from Shoppers and they had an SPF 30. I friggan wish I had bought MORE ... I really wanted the Blistex Fruit expressions but it's $4.99 for 3 from Shoppers. I refuse to pay more than $.99 for a lip chap with SPF. I know you're wedding is coming up so check Dollarama again because I check weekly and the SPF Blistex just came out recently. If you have a costco membership, you can get 8 blistex for $9.99 I believe.... also Avon sometimes has great deals on SPF balm. Or just check out Shoppers for a sale! Hope this helps! I'm on the hunt as well because I'm still short ten or so... 

               

              Originally Posted by julienelson0713 

              Hi Ladies,

               

              Just wanted to share a couple of my latest finds! Lots of the stores/items mentioned on here are only available in ON :( Anyways, I am located in Edmonton and wanted to share my finds with other AB brides! I also need help finding a few final items...

               

              $1.25 at dollar giant (now called dollar tree!) Going to order labels from etsy :)

               

              $1.00 at Dollarama

               

              $1.00 at Dollarama

               

              $8.99 at Indigo/Chapters

               

              Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.M2b

              25 of them came to $13! The seller also agreed to send whichever colour I wanted.

              25 Business ID Card Badge Holder Vertical 25 Lanyard VL from seller:

               

              3) Still looking for aloe!!

               

              4) Anyone in Canada able to find advil or tylenol in the small packages?? I really don't want to blow my budget on the $2 containers!!

               

              Thanks ladies!!!

              Ladies I am not sure if I am too late but was going through this thread...if you havy any Zellers stores closing near you I managed to get 5 packs or the fruit Blistex for $2.79 and they had 3+1 in them! So I got 4 lip balms for under $3.... I am short though as well but did see that Dollarama has the green Blistex spf for 1.25...so im gonna have to suck it up I guess and pay for the extra's...as I wiped my Zellers out. 

               

              Also for anyone looking for Advil the Dollar Tree in the US has it for $1.00 ...best find I got. 

               

              Julie I got the same tunblers from Dollar Tree and ordered the waterproof lables from Etsy that say "to have and to hold, to keep your drink cold" ...I got fuschia and orange for the ladies and the blue and lime green for the guys ...I LOVE THEM!

               

              I finally gave up after weeks of looking for Jute bags --as my OOT bag and I ordered from Vistaprint. I got a great deal at 33% ...just waiting for them to get here --I hope they are ok. 

               

              I'm still on the hunt for Aloe ....I may have to go cross border again for this one ;)



              #3080 TealMarie

              TealMarie
              • Jr. Member
              • 254 posts

                Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:03 PM

                Originally Posted by KDoyle 

                 

                Ladies I am not sure if I am too late but was going through this thread...if you havy any Zellers stores closing near you I managed to get 5 packs or the fruit Blistex for $2.79 and they had 3+1 in them! So I got 4 lip balms for under $3.... I am short though as well but did see that Dollarama has the green Blistex spf for 1.25...so im gonna have to suck it up I guess and pay for the extra's...as I wiped my Zellers out. 

                 

                Also for anyone looking for Advil the Dollar Tree in the US has it for $1.00 ...best find I got. 

                 

                Julie I got the same tunblers from Dollar Tree and ordered the waterproof lables from Etsy that say "to have and to hold, to keep your drink cold" ...I got fuschia and orange for the ladies and the blue and lime green for the guys ...I LOVE THEM!

                 

                I finally gave up after weeks of looking for Jute bags --as my OOT bag and I ordered from Vistaprint. I got a great deal at 33% ...just waiting for them to get here --I hope they are ok. 

                 

                I'm still on the hunt for Aloe ....I may have to go cross border again for this one ;)

                I just ordered my aloe from Avon for less than $2 for a 150ml bottle which is a really great deal. I'm going to give one bottle per couple. I also ordered the spf lip balm from them as well for $.79 a piece.






                0 user(s) are reading this topic

                0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users