• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#91 DRB

DRB
  • 647 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 12:43 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Crystalballl
    I was in dollarama last night. And since Canada Day is comming up they have all the Canada Stuff.
    But what I thought was really cute and great for an OOT Bag, was little 'Canada' Battery powered Travel Clocks w/an alarm.
    I know my Resort has NO clocks anywhere, so you're advised to bring one if you want to know the time/set an alarm etc. So I thought they'd be really neat to give in my OOT Bags!
    That is such a great idea! The last time we were in Mexico we forgot to bring a watch and there were no clocks anywhere! It was so annoying!

#92 JamieJ

JamieJ
    • 35 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 01:38 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by crazykat
      I was checking out Avon.ca and they have aloe vera gel 150 ml for $1.89, regular $3.99. They also have Sun Lip Balm (SPF 15)for $0.79 regular $1.99. Also if you put THANKYOUCA in the coupon code area, I think you can get free shipping. Anyone can shop online with avon, you don't have to know/or be an avon rep. Happy OOT bag hunting!!!!
      Awesome thanks for the info!

#93 soontobeMrs.L

soontobeMrs.L
      • 47 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 02:41 AM

Hello fellow Canadians!!

I am from Port Moody (just outside of Vancouver) and my fiance is from Edmonton,
        I am wondering if any other brides-to-be from Van/Edmonton have good suggestions for OOT shopping. There are so many dollar type stores to choose from!

I am getting married in less than 8 weeks and need to get this stuff together asap!

Also, I am a little confused about labels/vista print etc. Do you buy plain stickers and have them printed? How about labeling your canvas bags? Is there something you can buy and iron on yourself? I am so confused.

Thank you so much for your help!

Kristy

#94 soontobeMrs.L

soontobeMrs.L
        • 47 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 03:41 AM

Also, can anyone tell me where to order plastic travel mugs from?

Thanks in advance!

#95 kpuckrin

kpuckrin
          • 258 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 06:12 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by soontobeMrs.L
            Also, can anyone tell me where to order plastic travel mugs from?

Thanks in advance!
            I ordered my travel mugs from discountmugs.com. They were pricey (and in US$) but they look great!

Best of luck to you.

#96 saltocoach

saltocoach
            • 235 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:28 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by soontobeMrs.L
              Hello fellow Canadians!!

I am from Port Moody (just outside of Vancouver) and my fiance is from Edmonton,
              I am wondering if any other brides-to-be from Van/Edmonton have good suggestions for OOT shopping. There are so many dollar type stores to choose from!

I am getting married in less than 8 weeks and need to get this stuff together asap!

Also, I am a little confused about labels/vista print etc. Do you buy plain stickers and have them printed? How about labeling your canvas bags? Is there something you can buy and iron on yourself? I am so confused.

Thank you so much for your help!

Kristy
              I bought my OOT bags from JYSK ( both guys and girls), most of my fillers are from Michaels, Dollarama and Pier 1. My BM's bags are from Sears (Land's End bag) and their extra fillers are from Bath and Body works. The rest is from ETSY and our friend's Vegas trip. When in Edmonton just hit West Ed Mall and you'll find lots of stuff. Happy hunting!

#97 soontobeMrs.L

soontobeMrs.L
              • 47 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 01:12 PM

What is ETSY?

#98 emme

emme
                • 382 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 01:17 PM

Etsy :: Your place to buy and sell all things handmade

Etsy is a website for buying and selling things that are homemade.
                  http://tickers.Ticke....d6f6/event.png

Bride + Groom + 44 Amazing Guests...

#99 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                  • 2,287 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 07:54 AM

Oh great thread! I just finished reading it all and I'm about to check out some of the site! Thanks for all the ideas ladies, I'm looking forward to making mine up!

#100 jetsbride

jetsbride
                    • 794 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:03 AM

I saw round paper laterns at Shopper's for 1.99, I think that is pretty resonable and they come in all different colors, orange, blue, pink, green. These would be a great way to decorate at the reception. I am going to go back tonight and get them actually!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users